24

So basically I took all the warnings off of my chapters cause the one with warnings had more veiws then the rest any ur kinda missing the point of the story but whatever 😕 and same day as the last chapter
______________
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠︎︎
This next segment can be found disturbing and includes self harm, blood, blades, burning
___________
pt.2

After the small hang out Jisung got dropped off back at Seungmin's house, he dropped the smiled he had on his face since he had left the school ground. He was hurt by the fact that he best friend slept with his ex but also hurt by that fact that Minho dumped him then slept with the next.

If him and Minho didn't fight then Hyunjin and Felix could have still be in a relationship and Felix wouldn't be hurt and Hyunjin would have to be in the middle of everything situation. Gosh he blamed himself for everything, the boy ran to his room slamming the door closed and grabbed an new blade that was still in its wrapper and going into the bathroom before tracing his waist line with the sharp blade.

Seeing red blood rush to the surface of the skin, the boy hissed as he felt a immediate sting from the long and deep cut but he didn't regret it, he actually loved the feeling the oozing of the blood flowing out, it was amazing. He does wish he never got addicted to this unhealthy habit but if he didn't he would probably be dead.

It's a sad reality but it's only true, he wished to be someone else who didn't overthink, who didn't think every single problem was his own fault and lastly he wished he didn't have to hurt himself anytime he got to stressed...

Jisung started to self harm around the time his mother passed, his father blame the death on Jisung and said things like " it's your gayness that killed your mother." or  " The demons in you are reasons why this family is falling apart, it's cause of you!!" and of course he took everything his father said seriously, he really thought he was a evil spirit that's only purpose was to hurt people he loved.

That was till primary school at age eight when a Jisung was new to the area, moving from Incheon to Seoul and for a kid that was so shy and anxiety rising was a lot for this broken boy. But a beautiful young boy was there for the start and got Jisung settled and comfortable and till this day he still leaning to Hyunjin for comfort and happiness, the only things that kept him sane.

Remember those moments make the raven haired guilty, he felt like he was being selfish by hurting himself and knowing that Hyunjin hated when he scarred himself only made him feel more selfish and unworthy. "I need to go to sleep.." He mumbled under his breath as he hid the blade under a vase of flowers. He closed the bathroom door before jumping onto his bed, getting under the covers and closing his eyes.
___________________

He couldn't sleep not even a blind of sleep he felt like that the cuts wasn't good enough, he got out of bed and grabbed the lighter that sat on the dresser before getting back in bed. He had to be as quiet as possible since he new Seungmin was up at this time of morning. 

Since to boy was only wearing a long shirt with boxers underneath it was easy for him to access the thigh that was already flaky and burnt. He lower the lighter to feel immediate pain and relief, he had a mixed emotion about the whole burning but he slowly loving the feeling.

After around a minute he stopped, getting up with a slight lump to go to the bathroom to grab the blade he hid last night. Jisung made his way back to his bed before cutting into the burnt flesh, feeling the worst pain he's ever felt in his life.

He hated every second of it but continued know that he'll soon feel a lot better. After basically making zigzags into his thigh he placed the blade next to the lighter that was on his night stands before looking up to see Kim Seungmin standing in the door entrance with a horror look on his face. "S-Seungmin... I-"

"What the fuck did I just watch!?"

____________________________

Short ik but it's 11:20pm here and I'm tired 🥱 ik this my story but I lowkey see why u guys read this... not saying that it's good but I can see why... -🐀