7

Yeah Hyunjin moving was a total waste of time, either they were using him for money or only dated him for his looks. He wanted Jisung, but Minho already had him, Which on aggravated him more.

"Gosh, why is there no hot girls or guys that I can just hook up with?" He said slamming his head against the glass table. "Hyunjin you break my table I'm going to break your legs... Obviously you're not over Jisung, and Minho oppa just came in and stole him."

"Wow Yeji I didn't notice..... Maybe your right, but you don't know how it is to have a huge crush on your best friend, I've like him for all this time just for him to throw it down the drain?" The twins we're having a serious conversation or at least that's what Hyunjin thought.

"Shit, I have to talk to him... Yeji... Can call him for me?" Hyunjin said with puppy eyes. "Your hands work perfectly fine why do I have to?" "Cause having your heart broken takes a lot of energy."

Yeji rolled her eye trying her best to ignore her annoying brother. "Sorry Jin, I have to go with Ryujin so that's a no, bye!" And Hyunjin was alone yet again, with his emotions that he had to deal with.

He was just so confused on why Jisung would do something like this, Yeah he knew Minho hyung and Jisung would get together soon but this soon? Hyunjin decided to not do his daily routine and to actually work on himself.

Not sitting eating ice cream or drinking and carbonated drinks, no working out and eating healthy like he did at one point in his life. He grabbed his gym bag and bottle of water and made his way downstairs to go to his own gym. He laid down his mat to do some yoga and stretches before going hard on his intense workout.
___________________

After his thirty minute workout his decided to call up Felix. Only taking him ten minutes before he was knocking on the door. Hyunjin opened his door to see a panicked Felix walking right in and going to the nice, big comfy couch.

"Hyunjin, I need you help asap, please help me out!" The taller was confused by Felix's nervousness. "What's up?" "Okay look, so I talked to Chris right? And his said he'll love to hang out with me sometime.. So on my way here he texted me asking if I was free next Tuesday and I of course said I'm free but I'm scared if he asks if we kiss or even you know..."

"And your telling me this for?" Felix rolled his eyes, standing up to grab Hyunjin by his collar and shaking him back and forth. "Cause, I was wondering if you could help me out... Like help me practice obviously in a platonic way, I just need a yes. So what do you say?"

"Fine."

"Great! Thank you Hyunjin it means a lot to me and who know it can probably make Jisung jelly." Felix moving his eyebrows up and down. "Please Yongbok I don't want him to feel bad y'know?" "One thing I do need you to know is if you call me Yongbok one last time I will be the reason you're not alive."

"Okay, okay... so when do want to start??" Felix blushed at the thought of him and his best friend kissing, I mean Hyunjin is really good looking, It's just a little weird kissing best friend.

"I guess we can start now... how do you want me to sit?"  "Um, just sit on my lap.. and make yourself comfortable."  And that's what he did or tried to. Felix slowly leaned in and brushed his bottom lip against the top of the tallers lip.

Hyunjin connected their lips nothing to serious but enough to make both of the males melt. Yeah Hyunjin was touch starved and hasn't jerked off in a few months so this was making him just a tad bit hard.

Minutes flew and the kiss was just getting hotter and hotter. Hyunjin placed both of his hands of Felix soft round ass before squeezing every so slightly. Felix moaned in to the kiss on making Hyunjin turned on even more.

Felix on the other hand was softly tugging on the taller hair. Feeling Hyunjin move down to his neck and sucking on it made a slightly louder noise come out of him.

"Hyunjin, Please make love to me."
____________________________

Okay! This chapter is a hot mess... But I think you'll like the next a little bit of Smurf (Smut) 😏 but I hope you're enjoying this story love ya -🐀