8

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠︎︎
This chapter includes smut, language, nudity.
___________

"Hyunjin, Please make love to me." Hyunjin was shock to say the least, his best friend just asked him to have sex with him. "Fuck it..." he mumbled taking off Felix's pink collar sweater.To see the pretty tan skin of the younger, Hyunjin leaned in placing small kisses all over the tan skin.

Now kissing and sucking on the honey tan skin, just to hear the sweet vibrant moans. 'Gosh why is this turning me on so much?' Hyunjin thought to himself.Felix was gripping onto Hyunjin hair ever time he sucked on his sweet spot. He couldn't believe he asked his best friend to have sex with him, was he insane and was just so horny? (Both)

Hyunjin got up with the younger in his grip, as he took him to his bedroom. Placing him on the bed and hovering over the freckled boy. Felix looked so beautiful, eyes with tears in them, cheeks glowing red and all the hickeys Hyunjin placed.

He looked into the freckled boys eyes, see and feeling the hunger of the younger. He started to take Felix's jeans off and boxers. He went down to the youngers member, gulping before looking up at Felix asking for permission, the younger nodded his head quite quickly.

Hyunjin picked up the member gently licking the slit of the youngers member.A soft moan came from the freckled boy. Hyunjin continued licking and kissing the tip of Felix's hard cock, taking it into his mouth.

He slowly bobbed his head not let the member hit the back of his throat. He started to pick up his pace he bobbed his head even faster. The faster the taller when the more Felix thought he would come. "Hyunjn~Fuck mee!" The taller stopped and flipped Felix over to lay on his stomach.

"Hyunjin..please..." The desperate in the males voice was so sexy to Hyunjin. He reached over to grab his wallet, and started to unzip his pants, pulling out his hard member.

He ripped the condom open sliding in onto himself, He slowly stroked himself and reached over for the strawberry lube sitting in his nightstand. A generous amount of lube was dropped onto his cock, he shivered for the coldness.

The taller had both of his hands on Felix's hips as he aligned himself with the tight pink hole. He slightly shoved in only to hear a hiss of discomfort. "Are you okay?" It was a foreign feeling that the was weird for the both of them. "Just getting used to it y'know?"

Hyunjin nodded even though Felix couldn't see it. About thirty seconds later Hyunjin moved in a little more hearing more hissing and groaning. Once he finally got in he slowly started to thrusting into the younger. Felix's honey moans filled the almost silent room.

The sound of skin smacking together, the moans coming from the freckled boy, the groans coming from the usually dramatic sounded like harmonies. The freckled boy moaned into the pillow under him.

"C-can you go faster?" He asked shyly embarrassed by the question. "Yeah, of course we can" He said picking up his pace.

"Hyunjin~ Ngh yes right there~~ keep hitting it!" The freckled face yelled. Hyunjin obeyed the command and continued to hit the prostate of the younger. Sucking of the tan skin and leaving kisses on his neck all over.

Maybe this was a little fast but they both needed this badly and even though the both are interested in other people they felt like it was only them two in this world."Hyunjin... I'm gonna-" Hyunjin started to speed up only to hear louder moan and whines than before. It was sexy, Felix turned his head locking eyes with Hyunjin. '

He looks so hot...'Felix thought to himself. He blushed at what he thought, obviously Hyunjin is very attractive and kind person to be around but was it far to think he's hot while he fuck him? Felix eyes shot open that were closed when he felt himself cum everywhere.

Hyunjin came right after Felix, falling onto of him not wanting to pull out yet. "That was...." "Amazing?" Felix nodded. "Here let's clean up 'Kay?"
___________________

Hyunjin woking up trying to catch his breath. 'Did I just have a wet dream about Felix?!'He thought to himself. "Hyunjin are you okay?" A low raspy voice asked. "Gosh you scared me! But I'm fine, just a weird dream..."

"Oh... Umm are you hungry?" Felix asked getting out of bed to stretch. "Yeah." "Kay I'll cook some bacon and pancakes!" A sudden pop of energy from the boy.

Hyunjin got up and when to the bathroom to see him plump lip's swollen and bruised up. He smiled to himself. 'Gosh look what you've done to me.' Then he realized what he was thinking.

"Hyun, The food is ready!" Hyunjin shook off he thoughts and when to to kitchen. "Orange juice or apple juice?" "Apple please. And thank you Felix, you didn't have to go this." The freckled boy smiled "Its really not that big of a deal, I love to cook!"

'Why is he smile so cute and warming I feel like I could melt by looking at him.' "Hyunjin are you going to eat? Do you not like it?" He fast saddened and it mad Hyunjin sad too so he shoved the food into his mouth. "Oh my goodness! You didn't have to do all that, you don't have to force yourself to eat it."

"No,I love You're cookng!" He said with a hug smile on his face and food practically falling out of his mouth. "Oh okay, Thank you for enjoying!" "No problem Sunshine."

____________________________

Okay I'm the chapter is horrible and not one of the best smurfs (smuts) I've wrote but I tried my best.  And I probably made a whole bunch of mistakes.-🐀