Ascension To Reality - Part II

Riou sat on the floor of the elevator, with his back against the wall, as the elevator ascended with him to the topmost floor of the Crystalline Stairway. He was exhausted, having summoned his Persona over and over again, he could feel his vision blurring and the headache intensifying. The elevator eventually came to a stop, and he forced himself to stand up and leave it, trying to make his way to the rooftop as quickly as possible. When he opened the door to the rooftop, he saw the members of SEES making the jump from the rooftop to the pyramid with their Personas, and at that point he could only collapse on his knees in defeat.

" are you done? " a voice called out to him from the stairs he had climbed. It was the children who had been watching over him and Nanami.

" sh—shut up! " he said, trying to power through the pain to stand up

" isn't it about time we stop this charade? " Al asked, his tone bearing very little of the cheerful tone it used to carry" you and Nanami have endured enough as is, it's about time we bring your suffering to an end, isn't it? "

" don't tell me you're going to accept this ?! " Mina said anxiously" by ' ending this ' you forfeit your lives! "

" I don't think Riou Minamimoto nor Nanami Nanjo would like to have their lives sprouting from the corpses of the innocent " Moto said calmly

" so you're saying Riou and Nanami are willing to die—" Ina fired back anxiously

" enough! " Riou shouted, furiously slamming his fist against the wall by his side " I'm sick of hearing your bullshit! All I care about is protecting Nanami, if it's her wish to end Project RES, then so be it! " he declared, bringing his evoker to his head, he shouted " Persona! " before riding Jormongandr to the floating pyramid in the rainy sky

" come! Asgore! "

Tadashi ripped the mask off of his face, immediately being enveloped in a torrent of bright blue light, before his Persona appeared towering over him. The members of SEES still vividly recalled their last battle with Tadashi, he was powerful enough to effortlessly defeat them. However, they knew that his weakness was ice, so they decided to focus their powers on that specific weakness. Both of the twins summoned King Frost and Jack Frost simultaneously, casting the most potent blizzard they could muster, even Mitsuru and Aigis chimed in with Mitsuru casting her own spells while Aigis empowered their unified attacks. However, Tadashi's powerful Persona, Asgore, had his eyes flash of blue color, and the barreling attack immediately vanished, as if it was snuffed from the air before them. Asgore raised his trident in the air, before calling upon shining pillars of lightning that descended fiercely upon the pyramid, rendering several of the Persona users unconscious, leaving only Minako and Alice along with Akihiko and Ken standing. The overpowering Persona pointed his trident at them next, casting explosive fire blasts at them, Minako quickly tried to summon Vishnu and Ananta to grant them invincibility, but when Asgore let out a fierce roar, he stunned them momentarily and left them defenseless against the destructive explosion.