The wild card

Alina picked up the evoker , brought it to her mouth , and pulled the trigger .

" Persona ! "

A magnificent clock appeared above her head , one surrounded by golden winged maidens . The members of SEES , who were at their wits end , could only stare in awe at the new Persona . It was almost comfortingly nostalgic for them , as it was during similarly intense moments that the twins awakened to their Personas last year .

" we art thou , thou art us . We are the benevolent Nornir , we shall watch over thee and guide thee through thy labyrinthine fate . Walk forward and never falter , for we shall always be by thy side "

The clock began ticking forward in an accelerating pace , but the shadow quickly lunged toward Alina before anyone could react . It was so quick that they couldn't stop it , but just as it was about to strike Alina , its hammer bounced back by a blast from her , and it was knocked down on the floor .

" wh—what ? I ... I think she casted a reflecting barrier ... " Fuuka tried to make sense of what she saw

" don't just stand there gawking ! " Alina yelled at them " unload on this monster ! Hurry ! "

" right ! Here's our chance for an all out attack ! " Yukari exclaimed

Their relentless attacks weren't enough , and the shadow quickly got back up on its feet . However , just as it turned to attack them , its strike was deflected back at it . Alina's spell had been casted on everyone , and while the shadow could dodge physical attacks nearly perfectly , it couldn't possibly be fast enough to dodge its own deflected blows . Because the shadow was weak to physical attacks , it was quickly knocked down the moment it swung at all the Personas , giving the Persona users another chance to defeat it . However still , after all of that , it still stood up .

" are you kidding me ?! Why won't this little shit just die already ! "

" I got it ! Nornir ! " Alina fired the evoker in her mouth once again and above her appeared her new Persona , casting another reflective barrier on everyone " keep it up ! "

The shadow swung its hammer at the Persona users , but its attacks were brought back at it . At that point , it fell down to the ground , and quickly vanished into nothing . The members of SEES breathed with relief as they watched their powerful opponent disintegrating , but a thudding sound distracting them . It was Alina , who fell unconsciously as soon as the battle ended . She looked very tired , so they quickly brought her inside the dorm . Aigis remained on the rooftop , as she reached out and held the evoker that Alina had dropped . It was the same evoker that Minato used to call his Personas .

Alina opened her eyes to find herself in the most odd of places , it seemed to be an old train compartment

Alina opened her eyes to find herself in the most odd of places , it seemed to be an old train compartment . By looking at the window , she could only see an endless ocean of stars , making her feel like she was riding a train through space. The compartment was also weird , as it included a blue carpet and seats , as well as blue walls and a blue door . The blue color was so dominant that it made her nerves relax , which was why it was too startling and scary when she suddenly noticed a man sitting right in front of her . She could swear there was no man there before , and she wondered if he suddenly appeared when she wasn't looking .