Last chance to rest

Nanami woke up to find herself in her velvet room, the same train that she visited every time she wanted to fuse a Persona, except the train wasn't moving anymore. The place was dark, so dark that she couldn't see Igor sitting in front of her. What she could see was Finis standing by the doorway, he was silently reading through the compendium, not even looking at her. She tried to call him, but she couldn't find her voice, and even she did she thought he wouldn't respond. Eventually, it was Igor who finally broke the silence.

" welcome back to the velvet room, my guest " she could hear him say through the darkness, his voice echoing around the room as if the train itself was talking to her " it has been a long time since your last visit, and a lot has happened "

" you have successfully set free the imprisoned Wild Cards " a soft male voice spoke with her beside Igor, from a darkness within which she could see no one " we are grateful for what you have done "

" that was the first time you finally took the reigns of your life into your own command " another female voice spoke from the depths of the darkness, bearing a slightly mischievous tone to it " hence they now fight to set you free from the shackles of your fate, but they cannot do it alone, they need you as well "

" remember your contract, it is time to abide by its term and end this farce " Finis muttered as he stepped forward and gave her the contract she had signed at the very beginning of the year

" I... I don't understand... " she looked at them worriedly " what are you all talking about... "

" let me explain this ! " Suddenly, a new figure opened the door and stepped into the velvet room, beside him a maid in a blue dress that Nanami immediately recognized as Fabula. He looked exhausted, even bruised in the face and arms, and his clothes were singed. However, he also looked infuriated " these people are deceiving you, they want to use you for their own benefit! "

" master, please calm down " Fabula said anxiously " we have no intentions of manipulating you, the choice is entirely up to the two of you, it has always been this way "

" oh yeah?! Then why don't you tell her what you mean?! "

" we most certainly will " Igor interrupted the furious Persona user with a certain chuckle in his voice, Nanami could feel his eyes staring directly into her soul " allow me to elaborate... "

Cosmos and Null were among the last to wake up that day, following their mission last night, the two of them had fought fiercely to fulfill the mission of finding Dalila

Cosmos and Null were among the last to wake up that day, following their mission last night, the two of them had fought fiercely to fulfill the mission of finding Dalila. When they descended the stairs into the old workshop, they found their other friends were already there waiting for them. Everyone were standing around not doing much, while Alma and her friend Nanami were working on fixing her cannon. There was an oddly relaxing feel in the air, when Cosmos and Null asked, Minato brought their attention to one of the displays in the room, which showed what would otherwise be their mission for the day.