Paradox Void - Part V

The Persona users stood before the locked gate to the auditorium , having finally succeeded in gathering all of the necessary keys . They knew that behind that gate was an opponent even more powerful than the twins , Miss Toriumi's forced Persona could exist for much longer after being summoned , and her spells were far more destructive even by comparison to the twins . However , this time , Alina was with them , and she had a plan to defeat Miss Toriumi and Omega .

" let's be quick about this " Shinjiro said " we only have so much time before Minato and Minako find us "

" no , rushing through this fight is a recipe for defeat ! " Alina exclaimed " be patient and follow my lead , and I'll keep you all safe ! I promise !"

" so you do have a plan ? "

" when did I ever walk into anything without a plan ? " Alina grinned

" gee ... where to start ... " Cid started " first , there was that one time ... "

" don't interrupt me , please " Alina stopped him " anyway , here's what I need you all to do ... "

The members of SEES walked into the auditorium , one dimension was frozen completely , with icicles protruding from the ground and the roof , while the other dimensions was positively scorching with flames

The members of SEES walked into the auditorium , one dimension was frozen completely , with icicles protruding from the ground and the roof , while the other dimensions was positively scorching with flames . Miss Toriumi was sitting upon a crystalline throne before the Persona users , while Omega was surrounded by flames from every direction , as they empowered his Persona .

" alright , keep to the plan " Alina said sternly " the moment we find ourselves unable to keep up with their P-Link is the moment Fuuka senpai warps us back ! "

" Snedronningen ! " Miss Toriumi announced

Alina got to see firsthand just how powerful Snedronningen truly was , as massive icicles emerged from the ground toward them . They were far bigger , sharper and quicker in emergence than anything that she had ever seen from a Persona . Thankfully , she was ready to counter it , by calling Nornir and casting a Mekarakarn spell , which bounced the spell back at Miss Toriumi . However , this had a fatal side effect , as it fully healed her thanks to Snedronningen .

" I figured she would be immune to ice , but to absorb it is even worse ! " Alina mumbled in dismay

" so your plan just fell apart ? " Shinjiro said sternly

" not yet , in fact , this could be in our favor since we don't want to hurt Miss Toriumi ! Nornir ! " Alina said anxiously , as she quickly called her Persona to deflect another ice assault on them " we just need to keep the tension of our P-Link alive ! Attack her when I deflect her spells , just to keep the tension going ! "

" roger ! Aeneas ! "

" Persona ! "

" alright ! While we empower the tension of our P-Links , Cid and his team should be able to defeat Omega ! "