The elusive one - Part I

The last thing Null remembered was the many screens in the buildings displaying a girl in strange clothes, congratulating people he didn't know on completing their mission, before exhaustion caught up to him and he collapsed. When he opened his eyes again, he was in a small musty room, with small cupboard facing and clothes hanging above him to dry up. He was still trying to get his bearings together when he heard a sudden short scream from the door, where Cosmos was standing. She didn't let him process what he was seeing and immediately jumped on top of him.

" oh Nu! Thank goodness you're okay! " she celebrated, her loud voice probably reached the neighbors

" I... wh—what ? Where am I, what happened? " he looked around, seeming worried for some reason

" oh good... you're awake... " another person, standing at the door addressed them. It was Alice, she eyed Null with indifference as she added " the others are waiting for you downstairs, we've just received a new mission "

" a mission ? " Null and Cosmos looked at each other, then Alice, wondering what she meant

Null and Cosmos followed Alice downstairs, meeting the other Persona users along with Nanami Craftsman and Alma

Null and Cosmos followed Alice downstairs, meeting the other Persona users along with Nanami Craftsman and Alma. It was then that the picture became clear to them. The world of Ravaram was split into two dimensions connected by a P-Link, and in each of those two dimensions exist some of their friends, which they can connect through their thoughts by that link. It seemed that, when the mission was fulfilled successfully, the P-Link order was scrambled and their connections had changed. Null and Minato were paired as did Minako and Cosmos. It seemed like Alma had been sharing a connection with Alice for the past mission, but now she was connected to Aigis. Shinjiro and Akihiko were now paired, while Ken and Yukari shared a connection, as did Mitsuru and Fuuka, and finally Junpei was tied with Alice by a P-Link. While they were discussing their situation, the broadcasting of one of the flat screens suddenly glitched, before it began displaying Nanami Nanjo once again, ready to give her mission to the participants.

 While they were discussing their situation, the broadcasting of one of the flat screens suddenly glitched, before it began displaying Nanami Nanjo once again, ready to give her mission to the participants

" so that's the mission? A similar one was given yesterday, I presume ? " Mitsuru said while glaring at the screen

" just like last time... we can't make heads or tails from it " Yukari sighed " I thought we were making progress when we arrived in this city, but right now it feels like we're spinning in circles! "