Last stage

The sky above the beautiful city if Ravaram was covered by thick black clouds, hailing incessant rain onto it. Atop the highest building stood a mask man, behind him stood a stern looking boy, two children, and one girl who seemed too shocked to react to anything. That was Takeshi Nanjo, with him stood Riou, Mina and Ina, and behind him his daughter Nanami. The masked man was eyeing the dark grey horizon before him, a look of anger and hatred was evident in his eyes, his grip on his crossed arms tightened as the Riou approached him, telling him that they had captured Nanami and that they were now in the process of finding the members of SEES.

" the members of SEES are formidable, father " Ina said anxiously " I don't think we should risk fighting them now, let's return to the real world first, we can handle them later when we ensure Nanami's safety "

" we can't return " Takeshi replied, his back still facing the the edge of the building " it... is blocking the way back... it is coming here, too "

" it... ? You mean... Nyarlathotep?! " Riou quickly stepped next to Takeshi, he asked him anxiously " let me fight him, father! I can buy you enough time to escape the DEVA system with your daughter "

" do you think you stand a chance of fighting him for mere seconds?! " he shouted back at Riou " no! If anyone can stand a chance against him at this point... it can only be me...! "

" father... it's Nanami " Mina said, interrupting their conversation, pointing at the girl behind her " she's crying... "

" I... I see... " he sighed, walked close to his daughter and crouched before her. His hand caressing her cheeks, he spoke softly to her " don't worry, daddy will take care of everything. Those that scare you... daddy will eradicate them "

" y—yes... " the girl could only whisper and nod shakily...

The members of SEES woke up together in that same old workshop, each of them laying flat on the ground, as if they had been dropped from the sky

The members of SEES woke up together in that same old workshop, each of them laying flat on the ground, as if they had been dropped from the sky. The workshop was empty, no sight of Alma nor her friend anywhere, and there was an eerie quietness to the world around them. They had been living in that workshop for the past two days, and had gotten accustomed to the loud chatter and laughter of the market outside, so the absolute silence in the world around them felt suffocating. The other Persona users noticed their leaders were unusually on edge, Minako and Minato hastily ran up the stairs to where Nanami Nanjo's room was, followed by their friends who didn't know what was going on. Much to their dismay, Nanami was gone.

" what's going on?! " Akihiko asked anxiously " the time limit from yesterday wasn't over yet! "

" and what about Nanami? Where did she go? " Fuuka said, looking around the room in disbelief at the fact that Nanami was gone. She was startled when Alice went up the stairs to her room " oh! Alice, wait! "

" she... she's really gone... " Alice muttered as she descended the stairs " but... but why... "

" Minato... " Minako said, placing her hand on her brother's shoulder " I think it's about time we told them... "