Next Stage

Miss Takami was nearly done with her lecture , she turned back from the board and stared at the students writing what she explained on the board , and among them Kenji didn't seem to pay attention , so she immediately called him and asked him a question from her lesson . He was just about to admit that he wasn't paying attention when the bell rang , which would have been the bell to announce lunch break , but today it was time for students to go back home .

" Aww ! Well that sucks , I was just about to answer , too ! " Kenji said while scratching his head " guess that's gotta have to wait until the next lesson , right ?"

" You little rascal , the bell doesn't dismiss you , I do !!! " She replied angrily , even digging her heel in the ground to assert her point . She watched as the other students seemed irritated and as Kenji's face went pale , then she laughed and said " I'm kidding , I'm not that kind of teacher ! Just be sure to go back home in groups of at least five students , the streets aren't safe these days . Oh , and be sure to study for the final semester exams , good luck "

" Okay " the other students began preparing to leave

" ... and Minato and Minako Arisato , was it ...? " She said as she opened her handbag " I've prepared some study materials for the time you've been absent , they're not conclusive so be sure to ask your friends' help , but they will help you catch up quickly "

" Yes , Miss Takami "

The twins approached the teacher with lazy steps , taking the printouts she handed them . Their close friends watched them with regret , the apathetic look and demeanor of them was depressing to watch . Last night they could have brought them back for real , they were so close to bringing their friends back , but Sophia and her Persona were made just that much of a difference in the outcome . The idea that their loss was brought to them by Sophia , whom they only recently learned that was Alice , was so infuriating . Once again they were betrayed by an adult , and it was at the most inopportune of times . In the end , the only thing they could do is watch over and protect Minato and Minako , for their were not in the condition to face shadows or other Persona users .

After the twins received the necessary study materials , they joined their friends as they prepared to leave the classroom . The members of SEES lingered behind for a few seconds to wait for Alina to catch up . Alina picked up her schoolbag and walked forward to join her friends ...

And that was when she felt a splitting pain in her head , as if her skull was cleaved in half . The pain made her weak in the knees and had her collapse on the ground , unable to support herself even with a desk by her side . The other students encircled her anxiously , watching in horror as a crack was clearly extending from her head to her neck and across her nose and mouth , as if her face was getting broken in half . Alina was clutching her head with both hands at the temple , as if she was trying to hold her face in one piece . Soon , her grip loosened , and she slumped forward on the ground unconsciously

 Soon , her grip loosened , and she slumped forward on the ground unconsciously