Ravaram - Part I

Standing on the surface of a still ocean which stretched as far as the eye could see , the water felt cool to the touch , but it sustained their weight even as they felt it ripple below their feet . They were standing on an ocean of water , and surrounded by an ocean of stars in the sky , which reflected seamlessly on the water to create an endless stream of twinkling light in the abyssal night. they were so incalculable it felt like they would all fall in an instant , it felt like they could reach out and snatch a star from the sky if they tried . All of a sudden , someone emerged from the water . It was Nanami , except she was dressed in a strange robe and had a blue ring around her head . She had an almost robotic look in her eyes , it was like she forgot how to express emotions , but then again was it really her ?

" welcome to the hub , Alina Nanjo's Vision hall . By proceeding ahead , you agree to take responsibility for any consequences brought up by your actions " she said in an eerily monotonous lifeless voice " before proceeding , I would like you to choose which gate to pass "

As soon as she concluded , two gates appeared on each side . One was white with golden handles and lock , and the other was black with silver lock and and handles . Before the black gate , appeared a girl with long black hair tied in a ponytail , holding her hands up to show a silver key , she was emitting unstable darkness with sparks occasionally flying from her chest , head and the rest of her body . In front of the white gate emerged a boy with smooth hair , his body was bound with golden chains , and he was holding his hands up to show a golden key . Both of them had a lifeless look in their eyes , even more so than Alina , it looked like they were actually dead .

" if you wish to pass the door to my psyche , a world of order and logic yet is one restrictive world that locks my secrets from you , then take the golden key from Null Lucid " Nanami said as she pointed at the boy , then she pointed at the girl and continued " if you wish to open the door to my anima , then use the key offered to you by Cosmos Luciana . From there you will reach the deepest depths of my soul , but I cannot guarantee your safety going in , for even I don't know who I am "

Please make your decision if you wish to proceed ...

The members of SEES woke up in a dark alleyway in the dead of night, they found themselves in a small corridor sandwiched by two extremely huge buildings, that they couldn't see the top of by looking up

The members of SEES woke up in a dark alleyway in the dead of night, they found themselves in a small corridor sandwiched by two extremely huge buildings, that they couldn't see the top of by looking up. The sky was trickling rain occasionally, and though they couldn't see the stars nor the clouds, the occasional flash of lightning was enough to tell them that a storm was imminent. Immediately after that, the members of SEES realized that their numbers were halved, and by thinking about their friends, they realized that each one of them was connected by a P-Link. Though that wasn't an alien concept to them, they were weirded out by how the connections were unlike how they were whenever the Lunar Nation used them. Minato was connected to Minako who had Koromaru by her side, Ken was connected to Shinjiro, Mitsuru was connected to Junpei, Akihiko and Aigis were connected, and Yukari and Fuuka shared a connection, that left Alice with seemingly no connection, though she was on Minako's side she didn't seem to communicate with the other members of SEES through P-Link