Velvet Lock

The head of the Lunar Nation stood at the top of his overseeing tower , with a glass of crimson wine in his hand . He would occasionally take small sips from it , as he looked at the world around him . It was as if with every passing day the tower grew taller , making him feel more dominant over larger parts of the world .

" my lord ... there was an assassination attempt on the current leader of SEES " his trusted butler arrived at the room to deliver this piece of news " firstly she was kidnapped , and then she was almost poisoned . However , in both cases , an outside interference saved her life "

" I believe the ones behind the assassination attempts are ... what did they call themselves ... Lunarians ? "

" that they are , sir , they even claimed responsibility for this "

" insignificant insects " he took another sip from the chalice in his hand , before turning to his butler " we had already concluded that the lives of SEES should be sustained , it would be unfortunate if they are killed by entitled nobodies "

" yes , sir " the butler offered " should I ensure that they ... ? "

" oh no , not necessarily . Their existence is a nuisance , but we can use them to our advantage . Such a sudden and alarming threat is bond to reveal greater potential in those stammering Persona users "

It didn't take too long for the other members of SEES to rush into the hospital , with Yukari , Fuuka and Aigis being especially worried about Alina , followed by Junpei , Ken and Akihiko

It didn't take too long for the other members of SEES to rush into the hospital , with Yukari , Fuuka and Aigis being especially worried about Alina , followed by Junpei , Ken and Akihiko . Mitsuru and Shinjiro stood by the door , and Cid was the last person to arrive , he seemed fine , but the way he walked was slow and rigid. Alina was startled to see him in that state , but his wound wasn't fatal and the doctor had reassured him that he could walk normally in a week or ten days , as the shot he received was fortunately inaccurate and the pistol that was used wasn't that strong .

" more importantly , are you seriously worried about a bullet that hit me , while you were run over by a maniac ?! "

" he's right , are you okay? " Ken asked worriedly

" hm ... well ... I still have all my limbs intact , so I suppose it was just a scratch ? " Alina laughed awkwardly

" the doctor who examined her confirmed that she only had minro bruises in her arms and legs " Alice said , answering the questioning gazes of everyone

" wait , no ! Slow down ! " Cid angrily interrupted " I saw her when she was run over , she looked seriously hurt ... as in several broken bones level of hurt ! "

" I agree " Shinjiro said doubtfully " for a sickly girl to walk out of such an accident unharmed , that is outlandish "

" well , maybe Mr. Oswald misremembered the accident " Alice said intently

" are you ... are you saying that I'm lying ? "

" I'm saying the traumatic sight horrified you , and your mind and imagination ran wild . In other words , I think it's mostly your fears drawing the image of these memories , and not what actually happened "