The Labyrinth of Time - Part IV

At the topmost floor of a huge tower that pierced the sky , stood a man that gazed upon the city of Tokyo . The rainy night of the city was a calming sight , with cars filling the streets and people walking the pavements even as midnight drew ever closer . A door slid open , and a butler entered the room . The man seemed to have been expecting his butler , as he smiled in content and turned to face him .

" master , I have received the report from our scientists " the butler said " the Void Generator functioned perfectly , our agent has managed to infiltrate the Abyss , and they are observing his movements "

" I'm observing that as well " he smiled " what he is achieving is remarkable for his age , words cannot describe how proud I am "

" unfortunately , the report also says that the test launch of the Void Generator has caught unrelated parties , namely the specialized execution squad "

" I wouldn't worry about it , their presence was necessary for our agent to find his way around the Abyss , and from what I have been following so far , he has been using them professionally to reach his goal "

" but ... master ... if we are involved in a controversy just as the Kirijo group ... "

" Scorpion ... you still haven't comprehended the true scope of project R.E.S . Once this mission is complete , reality can be whatever we want " the man turned to face the horizon " the only thing standing between us and true universal domination is the seal itself , and once we come to understand it , we shall truly be unstoppable "

" yes ... master ... " the butler nodded

The members of SEES returned to the dorm , where they sat down to discuss their next step

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The members of SEES returned to the dorm , where they sat down to discuss their next step . While they were exploring the Abyss , they had realized that the Abyss did not manifest from their regrets over the loss of the twins , but the other way around . Minato and Minako were in the Abyss somewhere , they were alive , and they were grieving . However , the person that knew the most of the Abyss , Cid himself , wasn't sitting among them . Just when they started to wonder what he was doing , he descended into the lounge from upstairs .

" so I take it that room belongs to your friends ? " he asked " the one at the end of the corridor ? "

" there's nothing in there ! " Yukari angrily yelled at him

" don't go meddling around our stuff ! " Ken added

" shut up ! That room isn't yours , it belongs to dead people , so as far as I'm concerned , you can ... ! " Cid fired back , but as he noticed Alina glaring at him , he turned his tantrum at her " and what are YOU looking at ? "

" compassion , Cid , asama ni Alla ... " Alina took a deep breath , as if she was trying to calm herself down , before adding " I lost count of how many times I told you that ! "

" because it's just so easy for you to paint the outsider as the bad guy , why don't you try to side with me for a change?! "

" well , maybe I would if you could tell me why you did it , instead of being so hostile "