Paradox Void - Part III

In a dark room , a place where the screams and wails of helpless students and groans and roars of shadows could not reach , a place that no one knew existed in that school , walked Miss Toriumi . She had been following that black butterfly ever since she had laid her eyes on her, as if she was sleep walking. The room seemed to grow darker and darker with every step , until Miss Toriumi could not see the black butterfly .

" you shouldn't be here ... "

Miss Toriumi's eyes darted around to find the one who said that , until she saw a little girl in the darkness . It was difficult to tell , but she thought the little girl was familiar , but before she could tell where she had seen her before , the girl pointed somewhere in the darkness . Miss Toriumi looked at where she was pointing , and she saw a black box . When she looked back , the little girl was gone .

" what's ... what's in the box ? " Miss Toriumi wondered

She approached the box , and with shaky hands she opened it . Her eyes opened widely in shock and fear , as she saw a blue mask inside it the box . Her consciousness began to fade in and out , one second she was looking at mask in the box , then the mask was in her hand . Before she knew it , she was wearing the mask . Before she could catch up to the situation , the mask shattered , and she was all alone in the darkness . Suddenly , she felt a crystalline mask ingrained in her head , like it had become a part of her face .

She didn't know what was going on , she was terrified , she felt like she was losing control over herself . She clutched the mask , and began tugging at it . Blood seeped from her face , and she screamed as she pulled harder and harder . As the mask was being extracted , more blood began gushing from her face , and blue flames emerged from her head . When the mask was completely removed from her face , a blizzard was casted from her , escaping the dark room and freezing the entire school .

The Persona users found themselves standing before a mysterious man

The Persona users found themselves standing before a mysterious man . in Alina's frozen dimension , he was nothing but a distorted figure , but on Cid's end he was standing before them , and his presence was palpable . He wore a mask that covered his whole face , save for two holes for his eyes . Alina was bothered by how Cid knew who he was , and the man seemed to know him as well .

" are you ... are you one of those people working on project RES ? " Alina asked anxiously

" project ... what , now ? " besides Cid , her friends didn't know what she was talking about

" indeed , that I am " the distortion before Alina's eyes morphed into the man himself , as if he could actually pass between the two dimension . It was like he had a P-Link with himself " although , I must voice my disappointment . I was hoping to meet your other friends , the members of SEES , it's a shame they're not around "

" the members ... of SEES ?! How do you ... ?! Did Cid tell you that , too ?! " Alina started

" enough rubbish , Scorpion ! " Cid furiously yelled , as the distortion on his end reverted to be the man again " what do you all think you're doing ?! Trapping all those innocent and powerless students in here ?! "