Family

" Alina ... wake up ... "

Alina lazily opened her eyes , she had fallen asleep in the monorail on her way to school . The monorail was crowded with students making their way to the school, and the humming sound made by their conversation along with the rocking of the monorail was lulling her to sleep . However , those words woke her up . She saw Al standing before her , looking at her with the same usual smile and curious eyes .

" Al ... what are you doing here ? "

" wake up , Alina . You will be late "

" I am awake "

" oh ... well ... uh ... " Al stopped for a second , then said laughingly " well , wake up then ! "

" you derp ! I can't wake up when I'm already awake ! " Alina laughed along " but seriously , I'm going to school now , we'll talk afterwards "

" okay ! " Al chirped , as she stood and watched Alina leave the monorail , before muttering under her breath with the same carefree smile " wake up ... sleepyhead ... "

Alina had just grabbed her lunch during the break , when she ran into Yukari and Fuuka in the hallway

Alina had just grabbed her lunch during the break , when she ran into Yukari and Fuuka in the hallway . The three of them sat in the classroom to eat their lunch , and found themselves talking about various things . Alina was happy to talk with them , as she feared that the two of them were difficult to approach , specifically Yukari , because she shared little to no hobbies with her . In the end , the two of them were friendly and gentle with her to encourage her to talk .

" say , Casper , have you ever tried applying makeup ? " Yukari asked curiously

" Yukari ... are you sure this is okay ? " Fuuka said nervously " isn't she a little too young to be wearing make-up ? "

" well , she may look like she's ten , but she's 13 or maybe 14 . Anyway , I'm only thinking of simple make-up , is all " Yukari turned to Alina " you're supposed to be 13 years at the very least to wear it , but that's how old you are , right ? "

" yes ... but ... uh ... what's a ... make ... up ... ? Do you mean make-up as in make up with a friend that I angered ? " Alina replied gullibly " well , Cid tends to get angry easily , so I find myself trying to make up with him all the time "

" that's ... that's not what Yukari was ... " Fuuka stammered

" then have you tried making OUT with Cid ?! " Kenji joined laughingly and forcibly , but was replied by Yukari's school bag being flung straight into his face " agh ! What was that for ?! "

" take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself that question, and while you're at it , don't  eavesdrop on girls talking!!! " Yukari angrily yelled at him , then sat down and continued in a calmer tone

" she meant makeup ... as in ... let's say ... nail polish and lip gloss ... " Fuuka explained " I feel nervous when I try to apply them , but they make a girl more pretty ... I think .. "