**22**

"SAFA"

I said my final words, closing my eyes as a very bad headache that i was feeling ever since i starts this lecture, i round up, telling them 'until we meet during the exams.' Coming out from the lecture hall, i stopped before my car as dizziness begin to take over my body, the headache was already making me felt a very high fever.

I took out my phone trying to call Farrah. "Farrah come pick me up, my head is splitting." I says the moment she answer.

"I'm sorry Safa, what to do? I'm already home, your baby was vomiting."

Without any choice, i end the call to call Sameer—my only option. "Are in school?" I asked him too, immediately.

"Yeah in my lecture hall!" He said in whisper.

"My head..." i stuttered painfully, headache really made me suffer every time i have it. "I..need...you."

"What?! Where are you." It sounds as if he stood up. I managed to tell him that I'm In front of my department.

I leaned on my cars, my eyes on the verge of shutting, i was standing there for it seems like forever until i heard a voice called my name. My eyes rises to the direction of his voice and i found him running to my aids. "Are you okay?" He asked as he stood in front of me.

"My head.." i gestured to it. "Take me home.." i utter as my eyes close...

"SAMEER"

Her body collapses and her head falls on my shoulder after speaking. "Safa, open your eyes," i tapped her face which was so hot and by this time she was completely all over my body.

I took in a deep breath and took her in a bridal style, twirled to the passenger seat, after i opened the door, i closed it, running to the other side, upon remembering it's her car, i returned and opened the zipper of her bag which was hanging on her shoulder.

From there i can feel the very hotness of her body which seems to increase every seconds, so i drive quickly, leaving the school and head to a clinic which was close to our area.

I arrived and took her in, she was just fine in the morning and now all of a sudden her body is boiling. "My head..work slowly please." She murmured, her eyes opening slightly so i lower my strode nodding.

After i bought a card, we wait for a Patient to come out and we entered the moment they're out. "Tell me how you're feeling." The doctor asked as i gave him the card.

"A very bad headache," she answered him in few words, i wait for seconds to hear her said about the fever but she was silent as the doctor note down.

"I think and a fever, i can feel how her body is so hot," i says to him looking at her and she flutter her eyes slowly.

The doctor said it was a normal headache that causes the fever, so he prescribe some medicine down saying she need to relax for at-least two days, i thank him whilst asking her to stand and she stand, i hold her hand and we walked out from the office to the compound and then the car.

"I'll be right back," I mouth as i parked the car in front of a pharmacy, she just nod and I walked inside and bought the prescribed medicines.

Arriving home, i help to her room and placed the medicines on her bedside drawer. She managed to remove her shoes, leaving them beside the bed, i took them to the shoe rack moved to the door as i tell her that I'm coming back.