*6*

Note; please ignore the typos, i wants to update but i am so lazy!!

"SAMEER"

It was a peaceful sleep.

In my room!

On my bed!

And on my favorite blue pillow.

But all of it were heckled by certain someone.

"Sameer my baby wake up please!" I heard a voice—my Mom's.

She tapped my cheeks and head for countless of time, so i have no any other option but to wake up.

"Mom I'm so sleepy, will you please let me sleep!" As i whined i thoughts she would let me sleep but she hold my collar, eyes on me.

"You're still drunk?" She inquired so i nod my head in denial. "Son please wake up, Today is Saturday your dad will definitely arrived any minutes now."

After so much twist and turn, she dragged me to the bathroom and in no time i was completely sober as i felt water on my face.

"Mom!" I whined.

"Listen," mom said worriedly. "Saturday, Kakar will be here so hurry up we need to tidy this house, immediately!"

She walked out but stopped on the threshold. "Come please." She says as she turned to me.

"I'll be there, but first let me pray."

I starts to perform my ablution, wondering what gotten on my head that made me had this crazy party at my house.

As soon as i saw dad went on a business trip on Friday; i made up my mind to host it, and here i am; trapped in a mess.

Why will the next day have to be SATURDAY?!!!

After i pray i ran from my room to outside, thankfully the hallway was not mess up, or may be they straighten it up.

I found mom, her helper and a girl in the guest living room as they sweep, mop and gather the room. As soon as mom spotted me, she shook her head.

"I shouldn't have let you party here, you promise to sort everything out before the sun rises, but it's already 10am." She scoff. "I don't know what I'll tell you dad if he find out i let you party, plus that old woman will definitely fuck her nose in my matter!"

"Brother Sameer good morning!" I looked up from gathering the bottles I was doing, there, i found my little cousin sister from mom side; Nadia.

"Oh!" Second later we all turn to Nadia's direction, she was holding a bottle of alcohol, her eyes widened in a shock. "Aunty isn't alcohol prohibited?"

Mom looked at me with a glare. "Yes it's, but your brother is planning on tarnishing my reputation, if Kakar find out, she'll talk about it in front of Batul and I'm sure Batul i sneered at me, now that her daughter is about to be married!"

(She's only worried about what people will say, not about her son's bad behavior)

Great-fully the four of us, even though i only took the trash out, we managed to tidy up the entire house, coincidentally both Kakar and Dad arrived at the same time as soon as we finished.