**26**

THIRD PERSON's POV

In a short duration; not lasting for more than a second, SAFA shockingly extract her lips from that of Sameer's

In a short duration; not lasting for more than a second, SAFA shockingly extract her lips from that of Sameer's. Slowly and cautiously, her eyes opened but the speed of her heart was no way close to calmness, her orbs set on his, and he was looking intently and questioningly at her.

She speedily closed her orbs as embarrassment washed over her face—turning it into a darker shade of red. "What was that?!" Sameer breaths in, his attention sorely on her as he try to calm his trembling poor heart.

Safa swallowed hard and harder, she glanced at him contemplating on what to say. "Uhmm....tsk..nothing!" She breath out while stuttering.

Realizing she was still on his lap, her hand which was shaking hold the counter beside them and stand, rubbing onto her sides, she gazed his way as he rises too.

"Then is it a mistake?!" He asked so serious that Safa had to leaned on the wall beside her giving an apologetic look. "Then sexual harassment?!"

She quickly looked at him. "No..no..don't say that..." she stammer again, and Sameer's lips tugged in a smirked of amusement.

He stand before her mentally telling himself that he needs to looked away from her lips.

"Okay..." he looked up to her, almost laugh as she squeezed herself. "Harrass..."

"I'm sorry..." her eyes closed as she speaks up. "I'm so sorry, we have guest outside, let talk about it later." She took one of the plates with her shaky hands, she heaved, she flashed him one last look with one eye and head to the door.

"You're dumb Safa!" She said to herself, sounding angry.

Her mind dropped to the moment, she felt as if there was a magnet pulling her towards his lips, the sudden force of attraction was so unbearable and hard that she had no choice but to give in, and the softness of his lips adds to it—she was about to dive in further but the amount of screams in her head stops her before she initiate her embarrassment to the next level.

Safa was giving their guests a look as enter the living room while in the kitchen, Sameer was look at himself through the glasses, his eyes sorely on his lips. His eyes light up, his mind, heart and soul not able to comprehend what he felt.

It was so smooth, in a brief moment, something in him was disappointed when she detached her lips and an emptiness he never felt surrounded him when she stand up from him.

'Now, what was those feelings..'

****¥***¥***

The living room was busy as Farrah's children moved from one corner to another, adding volume to the conversation of Safa, Bakeera-Taufiq's Mom, Farrah and Ma'eesha were having.

"So you're telling me they're not siblings, but married couple?!" Bakeera say dumbfounded to which Farrah nod earning a glare from Safa.

"It's okay my dear, the one who have his doubts on you losses you, he loss a great wife.." she hold Safa's hands affectionately.

She can't believe she was trying to set her daughter with Sameer when he already had a wife, from the moment she set her eyes on Sameer, she kind of feel a motherly love for him, and what she feel for him was the same with Safa.

"Yah Allah, I had crush on your husband Safa," Ma'eesha blurt out making Safa to looked at her, an emotion stirring within her which she can't quite understand.

She gulf down the mango juice made by Sameer down her throat as she forced a tight lipped smile.

"But it's all over now.." Ma'eesha smile beautifully and cheerful. "I'm totally over him, i can't compete with this beautiful wife he have.." she gestured at Safa.

Safa heaved a long sigh, making Bakeera and Farrah to look at each other as they try to suppress their giggle.

"What are you doing?!" Bakeera bring Safa's attention to them. "With the whole situation,"

Safa shock her head.

"I don't know, we're laterally one year into all this, Kakar is adamant, we can't do anything about it because our parents marriage is at stake." She says as the three women looked at her intently.

"And you're not ready to move forward?" Bakeera asked, keeping an elderly look on Safa. "Will you continue to live like this?"

A moment of quietness—only the giggling of the kids were heard as Safa think of Bakeera's words, she didn't know, what are they even asking her?!

Off course they'll continue like this until they find a better solution to it.

She breath in, nervously as the little moments she had with Sameer flashback in her memory.

Taufiq was looking at his friend who was so engrossed in another world.

They both step on the veranda. "Back to earth man, what are you thinking!" Taufiq words.

"What..." Sameer murmured as they enter the living room, his eyes couldn't find a better place to fall but on Safa who stood up on her seat, smiling brightly as she clapped hands with the girls.

"She was like.. 'Safa I'm scared'." Safa was giggling as she teased Farrah, her fingers on Farrah's cheeks, she turned around laughing so hard along with Ma'eesha at Farrah's defeated face and her eyes fall on Sameer who's looking at her, both their eyes dropped to each other's lips and they both swallowed a numb.

"Mom we should get going." Taufiq said, loudly to Sameer and Safa who were lost.

And the people giggled at them as Safa turned abruptly away from Sameer while he clear his throat absentmindedly.

"I knew there's no way an attraction will not be found here!" Bakeera and Farrah said in unison, they clapped their hands together as Safa smile looking at The woman was around their mother's age but was so care free as she bond with them, especially Farrah.

Much to Safa's dislike, their guest leave after Bakeera pestered them to visit her, and they accept her invite without worries, as they leave, they were left alone, again, like how they used to survive....

Comments, vote, follow & Share...