*18*

It was already morning, Kakar paced back and forth at the Police station, her eyes losing track of something called sleep, her son—who live in the city was talking to the commissioner of the police.

"Who could've took my children!" She says after sitting down for the countless Time, her palm rubbing on her knees, nervously, her son turned to her giving her a victory smile—they managed to watched all the CCTV cameras from the house to where they were taken. After tracking both Sameer and Safa's phone it was in their household, which means they had not taken their phones.

Kakar was now smiling as she sat down on the passenger seat—next to her son who was driving.

While for SAFA & SAMEER, their mouth was now ajar as they realized that both Qaasim and Mufeeda are crazy.

"How on earth did you have this kind of friend, she's crazy. She really bring an IMAM for the wedding Fatiha!" Safa said dumbfounded, Sameer who was seated next to her on a Sofa and looking at the Imam shook his head.

"Yes, you're right, but i don't think she's," he looked over at Qaasim through the window. "Your ex is the craziest, he has already gotten ready to get married. Thank goodness you don't marry that cultism boss!" He was so sarcastic.

"I'm sorry to say this, but the woman who kidnapped you just wants to sleep with you, but Qaasim still have some decency in him. He wanted it Halal." She mockingly said.

"SAMEER"

"She wants it haram but after i reasoned with her, she backdown, wanting what Qaasim wants from you. In short, she listened to me while Qaasim doen't listen to you!"

"Don't piss me off!"

"No i won't!" I can't believe we have the courage to bickered in a situation where we are dealing with this two people who are in an absolute craziest fantasy of their life's.

"Assalamualaikum!" The Imam said after he sat opposite to us-his Salaam ceasing Safa from replying to me.

We glanced at one another, getting ready to listen to another session of our unbelievable day. "Son I'm here to ask you to please divorce her instantly!" The imam begin.

"What will happen if he do that?" Safa butt in.

"Off Course you'll get married to me after that, you're excited, right my love?" Qaasim reply to her, she smile towards his direction.

"When?!"

"Today!"

The corner of her lips tugged in a tight-lipped smile. She divert her eyes to the imam, her hand sliding on my lap—grabbing my hand in the process, it does really took me off guard that my eyes set on her face as she proceeds to talk to the Imam.

"A wedding Fatiha can't happen immediately after a woman is divorced, Islamically it can only happen after three months of the divorce, Iddah must be done, had you forgotten about it Imam?" She says, i found myself looking at her taking care of the situation cleverly.

"Yes you're right!" The Imam answered her.

"It's okay I'll wait until three months, he should now set you free my love!" It was Qaasim.

"How many times should i told you Qaasim that I'm over you, I'm happily married, you're the one who let me go, why are you clingy now?!" Safa almost yelled.

"Since this matter can't be resolved, Imam get me married to Sameer, as far as i know, he's entitled to four wives." Mufeeda's voice ceased both Qaasim and Safa, i took in a huge sigh.