****41****

"SAMEER"

That's what she wanted but why did she look some what disappointed, she run and enter the house without spearing me another glance.

Maybe she want to celebrate, i sigh and walk towards the garden, upon hearing a long sigh, i stop at a window—which was that of the living room.

I looked at her in confusion, she was holding the envelope I gave her, her chest rising and falling as though she run millions of kilometers, what surprise me was that, her eyes were streaming drops of feeble tears.

She look shattered and scattered, but not as much as i does. Me that had to write it.

I guess this is the result of her actions.

She threw the envelope away while i walked to my destination.

I sit on one of the chairs in the garden.

I smile or giggle, all the good memories from it replaying back to me, her glare, her shyness and so much more.

I sat there reviving it all, they're the memories that help me continue to live a good life for the past month, though i was only happy the moment i think of them, but as soon as i finish, my heart saddened, the urge of having those moments with her again and again igniting me.

It was early afternoon, I stood at the veranda with a welcoming smile, Taufiq and Ma'eesha arrived and i lead them inside.

"Where is Safa?!" Ma'eesha ask excitedly, i gestured towards her room and she giggle and march to it.

After i set some refreshments on the center table, Taufiq's and i click the mug of our latte together.

"So, how's it going? i was surprise she come home. Does she want to patch things?!" Taufiq inquires curiously and eagerly.

I place my mug away, rubbing onto the tattoos on my knuckles that i so badly wants to wipe.

"She asked for a divorce," I word fighting a painful feelings within me, he shift his shoulder, face lacing with confusion. "And even transfer."

"Man don't give it to her, you can't loss her,"

"Well i already do that."

He was on the verge of replying me but stop as Safa and Ma'eesha come in.

"You're the only one i know, please take good care of me sister in-law." Ma'eesha said casually, her arms were linked by that of Safa's.

Ma'eesha return her attention to us.

"Love, i was thought i'm betraying sister Safa, but i don't know you divorce her, now it feels like i had remove a rock from my heart." Ma'eesha said dreamily. "Thank you for keeping your promise of being a one-woman-man to me, i love you Sameer my love, i really love this surprise gift of yours."

I stand and chuckle at her. "Ma'eesha, stop trying to give this big fat lie," i realize what she's off to—making effort to mend this already broken relationship.

Her wink on me made me agree with my assumption. "We're already divorce Ma'eesha, it's already over!" As i close my sentence, my eyes linger on Safa, she eyed me so intensely, her eyes holding something i couldn't read.