**20**

"SAMEER"

"Ignore the curfew, don't wake up tomorrow on time, i can do better than pour water on your face, I'll make sure you regret not listening to me!"

"I'll make sure you regret not listening to me!"

"Don't wake up tomorrow on time,"

"I can do better than pour water on your face,"

I abruptly shot my eyes opene, frightened, they fall right on the clock opposite to me which was hanging on the wall, all those sentences waked me up earlier-before Fajr prayer, her face saying it, so close to mine was the dream i just had, i can believe i woke up because of her warning-it wasn't that aggressive but rather intimidating and yet nonchalant and i obeyed it, not wanting to be chopped.

8:19am in the morning, not wanting to be soak in water or worst than that, i head to my bathroom, it was so foreign to me-it was Saturday and i usually slept late on weekends and on top of that, i had filled my stomach up yesterday with alcohol, so basically sleeping till until afternoon was likely to be done, but here I'm, taking shower because i don't wants to be hunt by our family's tigress.

After taking a relaxing shower, I came out and do the necessities, i opened my closet and decided to take a light-brown male lace which was a simple Kaftan and trouser. After wearing my shoes & a wristwatch, i spray a perfect amount of perfume to myself and zoomed out, the time was already 9.

Arriving at the parlor, i sat down on a sofa after taking out something to eat while scrolling on my phone.

*****¥*****

As they say 'Technology was something that played a major role in diverting youngsters attention,'

I believe it today as the time was already 11:45am, I spent almost three hours in the living room and the tigress-who threatened me was no were to found, it hit me, i don't even know where we're going but i got ready.

I stood up, shaking my head, she really stood me up, i marched to her room, knocking on it, as i hear nothing, i entered-for the second time since the day we moved here. The room was empty. "Where are you?!"

The moment i closed my lips, the door to the bathroom opened-revealing non other than her in only a small towel. "Argh!" She yelled while i quickly turned away. "How dare you enter my room?" She yelled again, throwing something on my poor back.

"You..didn't...come...down, so i come to check on you!" I stammered, i quickly hold the door handle with my hand-which was surprisingly trembling, another thing was thrown to me before i manage to leave the room.

Poor me!!

I quickly leaned against the wall opposite to the room, my hands on my chest as i try my every best to removed the image of her from my head.

Minutes later-after i managed to get to the living room, i heard a sound of footsteps, she stood at the threshold. "You stood me up!" I says to her.

She flashed me a hard look but behind it was an embarrassment. "I slept late," she said calmly, as she saw my lips getting ready to reply to her, she cease me off. "Let go," she head to the door.

"You were threatening me yesterday, i was in the living room since 9, how come you were late?" I followed behind her.

"Who was the reason i don't close my eyes off until pass 2 yesterday?!" She says still not spearing any glanced as we head to the parking lot.

I zipped my lips but as stubborn i was i decide to asked again. "My bad, now where are we going?" She turned, giving me an asymmetric smile, throwing something at me which was a key.

"Drive,!"

After she set the location, I started to drive-in an absolute silent, I stopped at a gate of a building which had an Arabic words all over it. "Madarasa?!" I asked, shoving the head of the car inside.

"Yeah!" She didn't answer until i parked the car. "Come out,"

We entered the main school, and i was surprised as she submit two forms of me and her as students. I can't remember the last time i was at a Madarasa.

After i was interviewed, her interview took place and she shows she'll be higher than me in class, but she declined the offer, saying she wants to be in a the same class as her brother.

I smile as she called me her brother and with that, we left after we we're told that we can starts coming next week, it was a weekend school so our schedule can't be any matter, as we drove home, she told me to consider going and i do, it was great and couldn't believe i don't think of it all this time.

Her decision touched my heart.....

*****¥*****

Fast-forward to one year later, life was still going on. Still in marriage we-the couple can't give a meaning to it, we just continue to live on, though now, that constant urge to annoy her was slightly out of my mind, note it 'slightly.' From time to time i annoyed the hell out of her.

We lived, we went to the uni almost the same time a day as some strangers, on the weekends we go to Madarasa as perfect Brother and sister, while at home we lived normal-how we wanted, sometimes if she returned home earlier than me, i couldn't be able to see her until the next day.

I'm now currently in the beginning of starting my 200level last semester exams-the last semester to which Safa lecture us on English.

For the past one year, we visited our respective parents at Maiduguri, off course if our master wanted us to-Kakar.