*14*

"SAFA"

I quickly chewed up the last piece of my sandwich, drink up the tea and I walked up to the vanity table to check my face, it was okay, so I took my things and the dishes making my way out of the room.

I almost bumped into Sameer as soon as i entered the kitchen, stepping aside, i stooped at the zinc—placing the dishes inside. He was about to leave the kitchen but i don't know what he's still doing here, with a silent shrug i turned to refrigerator.

"Give me way!" I says to him, he was standing in front of the fridge, his lips folded and i just wants to smack his face, hard.

Living with him was really starting to made me an impatient person, every time i came encounter with him, this boy here makes sure i suffer the harsh reality of living with him.

"Can't you move? I'm getting late!"

"How will i know what you want when you talked in riddles!" He shrugged with a raised eyebrow. I closed my eyes, trying to curbed the irritation that was igniting within me.

Without wanting to inhale any more oxygen as his, i walked passed him. It is okay i can drink the water on my way. I skipped my way to my car after coming out, opened the driver seat and sat down.

After situating my thing on the passenger seat, i start to close the door but it can't, turning to it, i was meet with Sameer's eyes.

"What?!" I asked my irritation appearing completely—I was getting late, and he had the audacity to still follow me, and silently only looking at me.

Is he serious?!

His face tugged into a smile, making me to roll my eyes.

"Sameer!" My index finger point at him. "You're getting on my nerves, get away, i need to go." His eyes were on my finger, clearly not interested by my warning.

"Come on, i just wants to know where you're going without telling your husband, " he smirked, his orbs still disrespectfully on me. His eyes widened as though he found his answer. "You most be up to uni," he pointed a finger at me!! "yes I'm sure."

I was looking at him—finger, in shock, he smirked stepping backward after placing a bottle of water on my lap.

"You're not the only one who had a finger, i was blessed with it too."

Anger radiated within me that i can even feel my two fold of lips shaking, i came out holding the bottle, without any hesitation i throw it towards him.

For past four weeks of meeting everyday or two days later, this was the first time that i was so angry that i wanted to cry—that the anger was every evident to him and our surrounding.

He wasted my time in the kitchen, saying i talked in riddles when he knew what i wants, and now he have the nerves to point a finger at me after i point at him.

Had this boy forgotten i was two years older than him?!

That i was already familiar with my parents when he was only in a towel?!!

Sameer ducked at the bottle she threw at him, his eyes fluttered opened, eyeing the brave tigress of his housemate.

I returned to the car and sit, inhaling and exhaling deeply, i just can't let him win, i can't let him see my weakness, with that, i drive to the uni to start another semester of my dream job.