**23**

"SAFA"

My chief is currently busy with his exams but thankfully he said only two remain for him to round up, i missed his cooking so much that i wants to go to his room, dragged him and take him to the kitchen, but his studies matters.

Right?!

The doorbell rings, i cover myself and head to attend to it, opening it, a delivery man smile at me and i chuckled as my stomach grumble from hunger. "Thank you," i smile as i sign up.

I placed the fried chicken boxes on dining table along with it sauce, two crunchy burgers along with the chicken, opened the fridge and took one nutrimilk for me and a coke for him, i flashed him with my phone, within less than a minute he was at the venue.

"I know you must be busy, to write two exams back to back on the same day must be tiring." I says, already half way into finishing one of my drumsticks.

He chuckled, dragging one of the chairs to seat, my fingers hold the burger firmly and moved it directly to my mouth munching on it, i was chewing but eyes on me made me looked his way. "What?!" I inquired but he nod his head and continue to grace his stomach.

"Tomorrow by this time it'll all be over, I'll be free."

I shakes my head wordlessly, we continue to eat in silence. I still can't believe I'm eating with Sameer despite the fact that he was my enemy, though I still dislike him but the negotiation we're in was so good to me, i her food in the end.

What could be more beneficial than this?!

"Since i cook, you should do the dishes!" I stand after my stomach was full. He narrowed his eyes, scowl stretching his eyebrows.

"Aren't you the housemate that was so supportive minutes ago," he whined and i appalled at how i found him attractive. "You're such a cruel mate!"

My nose crunch as i loss interest in the attraction i felt earlier, but i calm myself down, I'm not really getting who I'm really turning into, with him i was becoming agitated day by day.

I parked everything up and before I dusk I'm in my room, watching another episode of Death's Game.

After i finished I wrapped myself around my duvet cover, my mind drift away into my life, from struggle of wanting a husband for myself, to accepting Qaasim and to him rejecting me and later become My cousin's wife—legally, but We're only good housemate with benefits.

Right?!

I don't know for how long i took thinking, but the next thing i hear is the sound of my alarm, waking me up for my Qiyamu Lail, my peaceful moments.

***¥***The morning was alluring, ray of sun gleaming through the white curtain of my room, giving me an indication that i need to get ready, and I got ready.

Holding onto my bag, i hooked the strap of my heels and walked pass the door, I spotted Sameer at his car so i just locked the door behind me and marched to my car, he mumbled a 'Morning' to me and returned the greeting whilst greeting Malan Danja.

I start my car as I wait for it to warm up until i hear i knock on my window. "What?!" I mouth, even after knowing he can't hear me but I'm sure he understand.

He motion for me to open the door and i was reminded of how he irritate me like this but I opened the window to see what he had got.

"I just wants some hint from you hon," his lashes flapped, trying to act cute but he's in no way into that.

And what did he mean by hon?!

"What hint?!"

"Oh come on, I'm writing your exam!" He smirked devilishly.