Hawk was still sitting close to the fire when he asked.

''Of course!''

The prince replied.

''What a weird name''

Hawk whispered.

''I heard you!''

Elmer complained.

That voice stopped the both of them from starting their small argument.

''I think we should keep moving''

The hunter said as he got up and started snuffing out that fire.

''So we are taking orders from you now?''

Hawk said.

''I need to make a stop on the way to get new daggers''

Venator explained, he was never the one to say much but he wanted to change for good.

''Alright, let's go''

Elmer replied.

Only a couple of minutes after they left that place, the sunrays were chasing behind them.

A new day was announced to begin whether they were ready or not.

The red haired knight knocked on that door and waited for a while before his friend showed up.

''Good morning!''

Ezra said.

''Let's go''

Asher replied as he stepped forward leaving him behind which made Ezra run after him.

They walked towards the stables to check if all the horses were ready and in a good condition to go.

They heard a familiar voice coming from the inside of one of the stalls

''Are you alright Nero?''

He said while petting his horse's head.

''Louis?''

Ezra interrupted the prince.

''Good morning, Asher, Ezra''

The second prince said.

The two knights were speechless for a while.

Something has changed in his eyes, his aura in a whole was different even though he had the same old fake smile.

''Good morning prince Louis''

The red haired knight finally said.

''I will be leaving first then''

He said as he walked outside of the stable with his Nero.

''Is he alright?''

Ezra asked.

''I do not know''

Was Asher's reply.

The general showed up not long after that, he was checking all of the swords and got rid of the ones that became useless.

Once all of the trainees were there, it was time to start moving.

The determination was to be sensed from afar coming from those young men.

The sun was finally out there, round on a clear blue sky, a new day began.

''We are here''

Venator said.

Once that forest came to an end many voices were to be heard from afar.

''We will wait here''

Hawk said.

''But I want to go too, maybe we should get some new weapons as well!''

The first prince said.

''No, we are going to stay here''

Hawk said then added looking towards Venator,

''You go first''

The hunter started heading towards the market with his horse leaving those two behind.

Hawk was definitely worried about Elmer, even though the prince's wound was so much better, he knew he was not fully healed and that they cannot afford putting him in danger ever again.

"You worry too much"

Elmer said as he walked towards a tree and sat down leaning his back towards it and resting his head on it.

"Yeah I worry too much not because you were stabbed by the same man twice but because he suddenly became a part of our journey as if nothing happened"

Hawk shouted.

He has been wanting to say that for a while now but never got the chance too.

Elmer looked up at that man surprised for a few seconds before he spoke,

"I am sorry for always worrying you"

He then looked down crossing his arms in confusion as he added,

"I do not know how to explain this but this time is different Hawk"

The prince's words made the man sigh as he gave up and sat down not too far from him, waiting for the hunter.

In a forest far away from where Elmer was, the trainees eyes were all pointed on one person.

Their morning just started yet he was standing there after finishing his training just like he promised...