EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

"Ungiyisaphi?" I tightly grab onto his arm, trying to keep myself from falling

"Ungiyisaphi?" I tightly grab onto his arm, trying to keep myself from falling. "If I tell you then it's not going to be a suprise anymore". "We've been walking for almost ten minutes now, tell me" I urge.

"No" He deadpans. "Kodwa Melokuhle" I groan. "We're here". I quickly remove the blindfold, staring ahead at the familiar house, we're standing metres away from Leandra's old house, the same one we met- where he saved me from being kidnapped and trafficked to another continent.

"What are we doing here?" I give him a questioning look, whilst pointing at the house. "It's my gift to you". "You bought this hideous house for me?" I ask feeling offended. "No. Here" He hands me a button.

"I'm still not impressed" I shrug. "Press it" He sighs out. I press the button and nothing happens, I repeatedly press it until he takes it from me. "I think that's en-" He's cut off by the house exploding into thousands of pieces.

A fire breaks out and the neighbours rush out of their homes, he grabs my arm and we walk away like nothing happened. "Can we do that again?" I stare at the house, watching it burn to the ground.

He gives me a wierd look before pushing me into the car and walking over to his side. He drives off, occassionally staring at me from time to time. "Yini?" I frown, turning my attention to him.

"Nothing, I just have a beautiful wife." He just keeps his attention on the road with a small grin on his face, I playfully roll my eyes whilst looking away from him.

"Where are you taking me now?" I notice that he's driving on a different lane. "You thought that was it?" He parks the car outside the warehouse. "Why are we here?"

"I'm taking you on a date" He says, clearly offended. A date? In a warehouse? I loudly think. "We're going on a mission" He helps me out of the car. I don't know if I should complain or run away. "You're calling a mission a date?"

"We'll get to spend time together and we'll both be doing what we love" He holds onto my hand, leading me into the building and into his office. "Uhm... O-kay" I say, unsure.