01|Introverted

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1

"Will you hurry the heck up!" I groan walking up to the door, swinging it open

"What do you want?" I glare down at my 5'7 twin sister. "I need you to drive me to school" She softly smiles.

"No" I shut the door and walk back into my bathroom. "Ma!" I hear her scream and I continue getting ready.

I'm already dreading this this day. 06:45, my alarm clock flashes as I walk into the room.

I grab my black nike backpack and phone as I exit my room. I cautiously walk down the stairs trying not alarm my mother.

I sigh realising I'm at the bottom, I grab my audi rs3. I reach for the door handle opening it slowly.

"Melokuhle" Shit

"Melokuhle" Shit. I pause before turning around. "Where do you think you're going?" She frowns.

"Uhm. School?-" She cuts me off. "What about Sihle and Ntsika whose going to take them to school?" She folds her arms.

"Ma... You have a car, and so does Baba why do I have to suffer" I calmly say. "You're taking them to school" She says not leaving any room for arguments.

"Can I atleast get paid for it?" "No. Asambe" She pulls my hand. "Where to?" I raise an eyebrow.

"To get you fed. You can't be going to school hungry" She says as she drags me towards the kitchen.

"It's almost 7" I groan. "So? Hlala phansi" She offers. "Ntsika! Don't make come up there!" She yells and he comes running down the stairs.

I sit back while taking a spoonful of cornflakes into my mouth. "I'm up" He rushes out as he combs his hair.

"Hlala lapho, ungangeni ekhishini lami ubukeka kanjalo" She blocks him from entering.

"But breakfast" He tries to oass through. "You'll grab a slice of toast on your way out" She passes him on her way to the kitchen.

I laugh but stop when I feel something or should I say someone push my head. "Yini inkinga yakho?" I glare at her.

"You're my problem" She glares back. ''What'd I do?" I shrug. "Your stupid door messed up my make up" She raises her voice.

"Whose wearing make up?" Both our heads shoot up to the door. There stood our father carrying our little sister, Hlelolwenkosi.

Also known as the princess of the family. "I-Uhm no one" Sihle answers with fingers crossed.

"Nompumelelo" He says much more sternly. "It's not make up. I was talking about my lip gloss" Well someone's fucked.

He puts Hlelo down and she immediately runs up to me lifting her hands.

"Will you just let her be? She's grown and she knows what she's doing" Ma enters the kitchen with Ntsika behind him.

He sighs before walking out and Hleo follos behind him. "Thank you" Sihle says while looking at Ma.

"You're going to be late" She informs and I look down at my phone. 07:15. I get up, place a kiss on her cheek before walking out with the both of them.

"Can we get-" Ntsika starts. "No" I cut him off. "That's rude" He says as we enter the car and I start it driving off.

"You can always walk, your school isn't that far" I deadpan, I can see Sihle reaching for my raido but I slap her hand away.

"Who pissed in your cereal today?" She rolls her eyes and I stop the car. "Out" I say while looking at Ntsika through the rearview mirror.

"This isn't the school gate" He frowns. "I know, it's two houses away. " I unlock the door and he huffs while opening the door and walking out.

"Someone's extra moody today. It doesn't suit you, you know-" I cut her off.

"Sphesihle, I'm not exactly in a good mood today... Do me a favour and shut the fuck up" I gritt out as I pull up to the school.

"Haike. Let me not let your negative energy effect me, Don't bother waiting for me after school. I'll catch a ride" I turn to look at her.

"With who?" I raise an eyebrow. "Mabutho" She opens the door and exits. It's like she's begging to be locked out of the house.

I grab my bag and phone as I exit the car and locking it. "Yo, Melo!" I wince as I slowly turn in the direction of the voice.

Oh, it's just Thabang. "Ubanga umsindo" I say as he walks up to me. "Uhlale ukhononda" He says a little louder on purpose.

"Want some?" He pulls out his choef and I shake my head no. He shrugs as he takes a pull, releasing a cloud of smoke a few moments later.

We walk into the school premises and he immediately puts his choef away, meaning he's on thin strings at the office.

One more incident and he's out. We head into the matric block and I walk into the first class as Thabang greets the entire nation out there.

I place my bag on the table and take a seat. I'm only attending two classes today, meaning I start at 9. Which is in an hour and a half.

"Sho Z, check this out" Rashad hands me his phone. It's a poster, for a house party.

"So?" I raise an eyebrow. "You're coming" Thabang enters the class. "Absolutely not" I argue.

"We weren't asking. Be there, this tommorow dawg." Tyrone adds. "I not coming" I say.

"Oh come on. You're always so moody, we can even get you a girlfriend" Thabang laughs.

"I don't do relationships" I look down at my phone. Tyrone groans as he sits ontop the desk opposite mine.

"Plus that chick from next door's sister's hosting it-" I cut him off. "The one you have a fat ass crush on?" I look up.

"Yeah- No I don't have a crush on Leandra" He scoffs. "We all know you like the poor girl. So it's settled Melo's coming to the party and you're pulling Leandra" Thabang says.

"I didn't agree to anything'' I argue. "See you two tomorrow night" He walks away.

"Ey Tasha!" He calls out while standing by the door. Wasn't he with Tumi a- you know what nevermind...

 Wasn't he with Tumi a- you know what nevermind