62|I LOVE HIM, ACCEPT THAT!

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 62

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 62

The loud banging on the door cuts me out of my thoughts

The loud banging on the door cuts me out of my thoughts. I scramble out of Melokuhle's arms, putting on my clothes. "Come back to bed" He groans, reaching for me.

"There's someone at the door, stay here" I walk out of the room, heading to the front door. I swing it open with a sigh. "Zithulele, it's six in the morning, What do you want here?"

"What's this bullshit I'm hearing about you wanting to get married to that moron?" He immediately walks in, ignoring my question.

His eyes scan around the living room before they land on the coffe table. He scoffs, turning to face me. "Zithu, Ngiyamthanda uMelokuhle and you need to accept that him and I are together"

"So it's true?" He shakes his head. ''You should be at the hospital with Anele and Imani but instead you're here, giving me a headache." I fold my arms around my chest.

"Olwethu... Come back to bed, Who's at the door?" What a day to be alive. My ancestors have officially forsaken me. I thought I told him to stay there.

"Don't tell me he's been here all along, in the same house as my kids" Zithulele gritts out. "Go back to the hospital, we'll talk later'' I try pushing him out as Melokuhle walks into the living room.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" Zithu mumbles in annoyance. "I told you that I'd marry her didn't I? Oh and you have wonderful kids by the way" Melokuhle smirks in response.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Now you're dragging my sister into that world, this is between us. Keep her out of it" He glares.

"It has nothing to do with her, I'm marrying her purely out of love." He snakes his arm around my waist. "She'll leave you the second she finds out about that stunt you pulled in Britain. Give me my kids so I can leave"

What stunt?!

"They're sleeping, come back later" I snarkly reply. "Mommy B" Mpilo rubs his eyes as he walks towards me. I pick him up. "What's wrong?" I look down at his closing eyes.

"They're making noise" He points at the two that are currently arguing. "I know... Zithulele hamba" I deadpan. "Hi daddy, bye daddy" Mpilo waves as we walk away from them...

That went better than I thought. I carefully place Mpilo in bed before checking on Mbuso, who's snoring away. I also head back into my room and get into bed, falling asleep.

I'm awaken by lips kissing all over my body. I groan slapping his face away. "Fuck" He winces in pain. I open my eyes, apologising. "Askies, I thought you were a fly" I partially lie.

"A handsome one I hope cause that hurt. You can still make up for it" He pulls me closer to him. "I'd rather pass and you better go home, you're always here finishing my groceries. I'm tired of you"

"I don't know why you're complaining, I buy the groceries in this house" He licks his lower lip. I notice that its busted... "What did you and Zithulele do after I letf?"

"Not much, we just... talked" He states down at me. "And what happened to your lip?" I sit up, grabbing his face, inspecting the cut.

"I'm fine. We just got into a bit of an altercation and things got out of hand. You should see him, his eye doesn't look to good." He smirks.

"This" He points at his lip. "Was a lucky shot. I think I broke his jaw" He pulls away from me. "Did you atleast not make a mess? I have guests coming later"

"I got someone to clean it up... Oh and my mom's hosting this family dinner and She wants you to be there" He adds. "Your mom?" He nods.

"As in the lady that wants my brother dead? The lady that kicked us out of Gauteng? That one?" He sighs. "Yes, she wants to make things right, plus you being there will make me not want to leave so please come." He pouts.

"Sure when is it?" I give in, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Friday" He casually says. "Friday? As in the day after tomorrow? Why are you only telling me this now? I have absolutely nothing to wear" I groan, getting up from the bed.

"Don't worry about that, everything's sorted. All you have to do is show up and look sexy" He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me back...

I decide to relax and get into bed, he follows suite and lies beside me, pulling me into his arms. His intoxicating scent takes over my senses as I rest my head on his chest.

"Baby" He calls out after a few moments of silence. "Mhm" I hum in response. "Ngiqhanyelwe" He whispers into my ear.

"Hhayi marn Melokuhle, you always want to sneak into my panties. Can't we just innocently cuddle for once?" I look up at him.

"Not when your grinding against uNcwane like that" He hisses out, I stiffle in a laugh as I roll over next to him. "Sorry"

"There's something I need to tell you" He utters and I fully turn my attention to him, motioning that he should speak. "I was born into royalty"

"Huh?" My eyes widen. "I'm a prince" He repeats. "Prince soon to be king or prince, prince?" I'm not even making sense right now.

"My father's brother is the king, I'm nowhere in line near the throne and I don't want to be. I'm telling you this because you need to be crowned as a princess"

"Are there any more secrets that we need to tell each other?" I ask. "No..." He faintly says. "Melokuhle" I call out.
"Mhm?"

"I-I killed someone" I blurt out. "What?" His jaw clenches. "I killed someone" I repeat. "It's not the first tim-" I cut him off.

"No, I didn't shoot her. I strangled her, a few months ago" I whisper. "Who?" He looks into my eyes. "Who?!" He asks again when I remain silent.

"Anele's mother"