42|I THOUGHT HE LOVED ME...

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 42

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 42

"What's going on with you two?" Lihle asks once she notices that Melokuhle and I have been avoiding each other for the past two days.

"Melo fumbled that's what's going on" Andrew answers. "He fumbled? How?" Tyrone raises an eyebrow. I pull out my phone.

"At the club, he was caught getting a dance from one of the strippers. I saw it live bruh! She upped and walked away" He answers.

"What's going on here?" Thabang walks in. "We're talking about how Melo fumbled" Sne says.

"Oh that? Yeah he fumbled, big time. Reminds me of the time you fumbled Ty" He shakes his head.

"This is not about me. I'an fumble shit. I don't regret anything'' I can see Sne walking out from the corner of my eye. I get up following after.

"Sne!" I call out and she speed walks down the hallway. "Snethemba!" I huff as she opens the door. We walk in and close it behind me.

She turns around to face me revealing the tears clouding her face. Sne can be big softie sometimes.

I open my arms and she hugs me, letting the tears flow. "Don't mind him, he's a jerk, he doesn't deserve you Sne"

She quickly wipes her tears. "I'm done crying over him" She clears her throat. "Good now let's go out, I'm craving ice cream"

She grabs her purse and we walk back into the living room. "We're going to get ice cream, do you guys want to come?" I ask.

"Sure" - Thabang.

"Only if you're paying" - Andrew.

"Let me grab my purse" - Lihle.

"Nah" - Tyrone.

We walk into the elevator.

*

"This stuff is amazing!" Sne compliments and I nod in agreement. We're now walking back to the hotel.