77|I'M STILL INLOVE WITH YOU

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 77

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 77

"What are they doing in our territory Melokuhle?" I turn to face my husband, who doesn't even seem to be bothered about this

"It's not an attack, it's just a meeting" He moves away from the window. "This isn't going to end well" I sigh. "I know but Khwezi needs to be put in his place"

"They're here" Brandon peaks his head through the door. "We'll be there in five" Melokuhle answers, and Brandon retreats. "uWe umbona kuphi la?"

He grabs my hand, ignoring my question. "It'll be over before you know it" He pulls me out of the office, heading towards the conference room, walking in hand in hand.

"Let's get this over with, I don't have all day" Khwezi scoffs. Brandon's already in the room so my eyes shift to Ntando, who's currently seated next to his father with a woman I've come to learn is his fiancee next to him.

What a small world.

"Thank you" I whisper to Melokuhle when he pulls the chair out for me. I sit down and he takes the one beside me. "Tell your goons to get off my property, they have five minutes"

"So you can attack us knowing we're defensless?" Ntando scoffs. "What are you doing here? I thought this was a meeting for leaders, only" Brandon emphasises.

"I should be asking you the same thing" He snarls. "That's enough, let's get straight to business" Khwezi announces. "What do you want? Why are you breaching our contract?" Melokuhle frowns.

"I want everything, I want to take over all the five families. Don't try to stop me, or I'll start with yours" He smirks. "You're not getting control over anyone's empire... Why has the human trafficking club reopened? I thought we agreed to shut it down" I sit up straight, folding my arms around my chest.

"It brings in the most cash. And we didn't agree to anything, it was just on hold for a moment. We don't want to negotiate anything with you or your people. We're just here to tell you to stay out of our territory" - Ntando.