74|I THINK I KILLED HER

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 74

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 74

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Her eyes shift towards me

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Her eyes shift towards me. I can feel Melokuhle's eyes drilling holes into my back.

She tries getting up and I notice the guards coming closer to her, I put up my hand and they retreat. She stands on her feet, trying not to put pressure on her freshly injured thigh.

I fold my arms around my chest, standing in front of her. "How's the baby doing?" She mocks. Without a second thought my fist fibds it's way across her face.

She grunts in pain, wiping her bleeding nose. "You took him from me, I took that demonic thing away from you... I told you to stay away from him.  He's mine!" She coughs out.

I feel a pair of arms wrapping around me. "Are you sure about this?" He whispers into my ear. "Yes" I mumble. He places a kiss onto my cheek before pulling away.

I look back at Boitshepo to see an annoyed look on her face. I make my way towards the table in the corner of the room, her eyes follow me as my fingers graze the weapons strapped onto the table.

I put on a pair of gloves before grabbing the sharpest scalpel, I make my way back to her. I notice two guards now holding her down. "G-Get away from me. Yeyi wena!" She screams.

"Even on you way to hell you can't seem to shut the fuck up" I shake my head with a sigh. "Y-You can't let her do this to me... Melo do something!" She shrieks as I twirl the blade around my hand.

"Melo do something. No one can save you from me" I mock her. "Your gun" I pull out my hand, he places it in my hand. She starts struggling against the guards, I point the gun down at her abdomen.

"N-" I shoot her before she can protest. A loud excruciating scream is heard across the room. Blood oozes down her stomach. I pay no attention to it and pull out the scalpel.

I dig it into her wound, searching for the bullet. I ignore her screams and grunts of pain. I pull out the bullet, showing it to her.

I toss it to the ground, heading back to the table. My fingers grab the hammer and I make my way back to her. I kick her, she stumbles back and her body hits the floor with a loud thud.

I bend down, using my left leg to step on her elbow, keeping her in place. I raise the hammer, looking back at her eyes. "You should've left my house when I told you to"

With that I lower the hammer, smashing it onto her fingers. She screams as I continue assaulting her hand, the cracks of her bones fuelling me even more.

I stop once I realise that her hand is not even recognisable anymore. I step back, admiring my creation. I purse my lips into a straight line, throwing the hammer at her before walking back to the table.

I pick out a flamethrower and a dagger. I motion for the guard to hold her head while the other one pulls out her tongue.

I turn on the flamethrower, heating up the dagger, watching as it turns red. I reposition the flamethrower to an angle where it burns her hair.

I watch the fake pieces of brazilian hair fall to the floor. I make sure to leave her bald and continue burning the dagger. 

I wait until it's red then I turn to her. I position the knife near her tongue. She hums trying to pull away, I step on her broken hand causing her to squirm and hiss in pain.

"I want your ancestors to scream when they see you. I want them to think of me when they meet you in hell. I want this moment to haunt you even in your departure from this world."

"I want to scar you to a point where I'm the only person you see when you breathe. I am not Melokuhle Uyangizwa? I'm much more worse than him."

"Let this be a reminder to shut your mouth the next time you're asked to... but unfortunately this will be the last time you become an obstacle in anyones life"

I pull the knife through her tongue cutting it off. I throw it to the ground, she hums in pain with tears streaming down her face. "Do you want to try?" I turn to Melokuhle.

His mouth is left open with his gaze on the body behind me. "Melokuhle" I call out. "I think that's enough for today" He grabs my arm pulling me towards the door.

A voice laughs- more like chokes behind me. I swiftly turn back, looking into her  eyes. The look in them tells me 'I knew you couldn't kill me'

My grip tightens around the dagger, I lunge towards her, burying it in the middle of her neck. I pull it away watching her choke on her own blood, but I don't stop.

I plunge it into her chest, over and over again watching the colour drain from her face, blood splutters everywhere including my face but my hand doesn't stop moving until a pair of arms drag me away from her, turning me around.

I wrap my arms around him, not caring if I'm getting any blood on him. He refuses to let me turn to the body. I sigh, looking up at him. "I think I killed her?"

"Oh you killed her alright, so are we still going on that date?" I look at the door to see Brandon smirking. "Maybe I d-" Melokuhle cuts me off.

"Absolutely not, this is my wife, get your own" He scoffs. "I was just joking" I peck his cheek. "But I wasn't joking, I mean, think about it... I can make you scream all night"

"Tempting but I'm married, to your boss" I shake my head no. "I don't see him anywhere, we can keep this between us" He winks. "I'm standing right here" Melokuhle grumbles, turning me back to him.

"I love you" I look up at him. "I love you more" He responds, smashes his lips on mine. I kiss him back, placing my hand on his cheek.

We pull away, he wipes the blood on my cheek. "That was sexy" He mutters, licking my lower lip. "Can I do it again" I laugh.

"Ngelosi yami, she's dead"