61|YOU SENT A WHAT?!

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 61

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 61

"Mpilo! Get off before you fall!" I quickly put Mbuso down and carry him off of the kitchen counter

"Mpilo! Get off before you fall!" I quickly put Mbuso down and carry him off of the kitchen counter. Zithulele dumped his kids on me again.

I'm going to start charging him, I don't work for free. He's taking advantage of my kindness. This time, Anele's giving birth. For real.

We're currently in the kitchen, baking cupcakes and everything's a mess. It's been a week since the engagement and I still can't bring myself to tell Zithulele or my dad about it.

The front door opens. "Your boyfriend's here" Mpilo whispers as I safely put him on the ground. "He's not my boyfriend" I whisper back as Melokuhle enters the kitchen, while speaking.

"I was able to get the sprinkles you wanted, I don't know why bu- Oh" He pauses, placing the food lover's, bag on the counter. "Thank you" I smile.

He picks up Mbuso who immediately clings onto him. "Are you sure that one's not yours?" He motions to Mpilo. "One of them might be mine" I snicker.

"I'm joking" I hold up my hands when he gives me a nasty stare. "Ewwww" Mpilo grimaces when I peck Melokuhle's lips. I do it again just to spite him.

"I'm telling mommy and daddy about that" He gags. "Here, have a cupcake instead. And keep your mouth shut" I shove a cupcake into his mouth.

"It's too sweet" He spits it out. "and who's fault is that? 'No mommy B, add more sugar it's too bland'. Eat that cupcake" I mock him.

He blushes, looking down in embarassment. "Let's go get you cleaned up" I pick him up, walking to the room they have here.

I can hear Mbuso's giggles behind me, meaning Melokuhle's following me. "You bathe them and get them to bed, while I clean up the kitchen okay? Thank you, love you" I peck his cheek and rush out of the room before he can protest.

By the time I'm done cleaning up the kitchen and washing the multiple dishes. He walks into my room, just as I'm about to take a bath.

"Wanna take a shower together?" He wraps his arms around me. "No" I hurriedly decline. "Why not? I have an itch that needs to be scratched"