29|I NEED TO PUT ME FIRST.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 29

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 29

"And then wena, Unyonyoba uyephi?" I place my coffee filled cup back on the countertop...

It's currently midnight, I got off the phone with Melokuhle and decided to grab something hot to drink.

As I was having my coffee in peace, Zithulele quietly came out of his room ans now he's trying to open the door.

He's fully dressed in black, has a gun and his burner phone in hand. The lights are off, and he thought I was asleep.

He quickly turns around to face me. "I was grabbing something to drink" He says as he enters the kitchen.

"By the door? Dressed in black? Holding your gun?" I scoff. "Fine, I have a mission to complete" He mumbles.

"Okay, have fun" I walk past him, place the mug in the sink before walking down the hallway and into my room.

It's clear that trying to stop him won't work, I'll let him do whatever he wants. He'll have to learn things the hard way.

*

"Hi Wethu!" Lihle smiles as I walk towards her. Lihle and I have gotten pretty close in the past few months that I have known her for.

Sne and I are still the bestest of friends while Melokuhle and I talk almost everyday.

Zithulele sneaks out of the house every now and then whenever he thinks I'm asleep.

Ntando is still a pain in the a- "Mkami" An arm is thrown around my shoulder. "Get your hand off of me before you loose it" I gritt out.

He immediately removes it and I walk away from him with Lihle laughing besides me.

"Olwethu wait!" He calls out running over to us. "Kahle kahle ufunani kimi Ntando?" I ask, sounding frustrated.

"Just one date, let me take o-'' I cut him off. "I'm fine, I'm not romantically interested in you. You've been trying for six months, why can't you just give up nje?" I state.