34|THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 34

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 34

"They just gave him to you?!" I frown over the phone. I'm currently on the phone with the Godfather.

According to him, Zithulele was just handed to them. No war no gun fight, nothing.

I glance at Melokuhle before putting the phone on speaker. "Where is he?" I anxiously bite the inside of my cheek.

"He's in the infirmary, we're on our way back to the company. We need to eliminate her her before they get there" He immediately hangs up.

"You need to go back to Johannesburg" I say as I turn to face him. "Don't worry about me" He states.

"They'll be here after they find out she's gone" I sigh. "Olwethu" He calls out and I hum in response.

"I'll be fine" He repeats and I slightly nod. The door opens a group of guards walk in.

I sit up removing my feet from Melokuhle's lap. Mr Zungu walks in right after they do, I hear Melokuhle let out a sigh as he gets up.

There are about four men inside and I'm sure there's more outside. We exchange our greetings and I twll him where she is.

"Go, they will be here any minute" I push him towards the door as the men leave.

"I'm not leaving you here" He confirms. "Hamba Melokuhle, I'll be fine" I try to assure him. "Come with me" He offers pulling me closer to him.

"No, I can't" I softly smile pulling away from him. "Then I'm staying here with you" I laugh.

"No." I deadpan and he sighs. Mr Zungu walks out carrying Mrs Zungu. "Melokuhle hamba, ngiyakucela" I sigh.

"Okay, Ngixoshe ke" He leans down and places a kiss onto my lips. "Angikuxoshi" I defend myself.

"It looks like you're kicking me out" He argues. "Hamba" I roll my eyes and Mr Zungu shakes his head as he walks out of the door.

He pecks my lips once again, before I can say anything his lips are on mine again.