58|ONE STEP AT A TIME

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 58

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 58

"What took you two so long?" Zithu asks as we step into the dining room

"What took you two so long?" Zithu asks as we step into the dining room.. "Uhm. Nothing, you wouldn't understand anyway"

"Hey Mommy B" Mpilo hugs my lower body. I can't pick him up because of my arm, so I just brush his head before sitting down.

Mbuso just casually sits on my lap, even though I'm in pain. I manage to balance him. He keeps on looking behind me as I try to feed him.

"I've been meaning to ask you Buhle, Mbuso keeps on having these mini breakdown from time to time. Do you have any idea on what could have been causing them?" - Anele.

"Mommy! That's what I keep on trying to tell you. He's crying for Uncle Melo." Mpilo answers before I can say a thing. I choke on my own spit as Zithulele's head snaps in Mpilo's direction.

"Uncle who?!" He gritts out. "Melo, we met him at the shop when mommy B lost me before Christmas" I swear, I'm going to strangle this child.

"Her boyfriend, duh" He shrugs "Mpilo. Shut it" I glare at him. ''No Mpilo, don't 'shut it' infact, why don't you tell us more" Anele laughs.

"When we went for a sleepover at mommy B's house. He was there, we played video games and watched movies together... Ohhhh and when he was leaving, I looked out the window and saw them smooching." He says with a straight face.

"You brought that moron around my kids?!" Zithu slams his fists on the table. "He just showed up" I mumble. "You're worried about that?! She almost lost your child weh Zithulele"

"Uhm. I think I should go, see you next time fam" I quickly get up, requesting yet another uber. I need to get my car back, I've practically used almost all my takeaway food money for this week on uber's at this point.

I put Mbuso on his high chair before storming out of the house. I get into my uber, looking out the window as the car drives off. I can't just have one day to myself. One day with no drama is impossible in my life at this point.

I walk towards my apartment, unlocking the door. I enter with a frown as it looks brand new, no signs of being broken into at all.

I switch all the lights on before kicking off my shoes. I grab a bottle of wine and a glass, I'm about to harass my Showmax.

"Where have you been?" I jump, dropping the glass. It shatters into a million pieces across the floor. "Uhm. What are you doing in here?" I'm not even going to ask how he got in.

I head to the laundry room, grabbing a dustpan and a broom. I walk back into the living room. I sweep up the pieces of glass and collect the shreds of glass before disposing of everything and placing it back in its place.

"I had to make sure you got home safely. Where are you coming from?" He steps closer, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I went to see my brother" I look up at him. "You and I need to talk" He wraps my legs around his waist, carrying me into my room. He sits on the edge of my bed. "About?"

"About us." I frown. "There is no us" I scoff. "And that's the problem. I know you've heard things about me, yes I'm crazy but I also love you. It's something right?" He runs his hand up my thigh. .

"You need help Melokuhle" I sigh. "I'll try, only if your my psychologist. Agreed?" He raises an eyebrow at me. "okay"

"Ngitshele ke ngelosi yami, Uyangifaka noma uyangikhipha?" He grazes his lips over mine. "I don't know. You'll have to convince me" I shrug.

"I'd be delighted to" He flips us over. "I was just joking" I giggle trying to get out of his hold. He pulls the hoodie over my shoulders.

"I'm injured Melokuhle" I whisper feeling his teeth grazing over my nipples. He slips my pants off with one hand, and my underwear with the other.

He lowers his face engulfing in my sweetness.

*
"T-That's enough" he's been at it for an hour, I can't feel my legs anymore. I'm at my sixth edge and I can't take it anymore. The pleasure us slowly turning into pain and he's nowhere near done.

I'm now ontop of his face, with his arms around my thighs. I moan out in pain, throwing my head back as he retracts his mouth from my honey pot, denying me once again.

My legs uncontrollably shake as he bites onto my clitoris. "O-Okay fine. N-Ngiyakufaka. Now s-stop" I tremble as he places me on his chest.

He licks his glistening lips with a smirk. "I thought we agreed to ten" He grins. "Hhayi marn suka." I smack my lips together. "Just because of that, I'm doing it again"

He pulls me back ontop of his face and before I can protest his tongue is licking my folds. I hiss out, due to the sensitivity on my lower region.

I find myself grinding on his face, pressing my clit against his nose. Whimpers fly out of my mouth as I feel it close.

He sucks a little harder before releasing me. I frustratedly cry out, lying back on the bed. He laughs, pecking my lips. "I'll give you what you want soon" He whispers into my ear before walking into the bathroom.

He comes back with a wet towel and cleans me up before we both change the sheets and cuddle. "I don't do relationships but for you I'm willing to try" He says into my ear.

"It's okay... We'll just take it one step at a time and we'll be okay" I look into his eyes. "I love you" He tugs on my lower lip using his teeth.

"I love you too" I smash my lips onto his. He groans, grabbing my ass palming it in his hand.

I love him.