22|THE MEETING

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 22

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 22

"Zithu-" He cuts me off

"Zithu-" He cuts me off. " uhamba naye, yebo noma cha?" He looks down at me.

"Yebo" I mutter. He remains silent as he walks back into the house. "Zithu!" I call out and he turns to face me.

"Be back before six" He closes the door. I slowly make my way to Melokuhle's car, opening the door and getting in.

"I need to be back home by six" I inform him and he remains silent. "Melokuhle, can you hear me?" I frown.

"Okay" He nods driving off as I fish out my phone from my purse, viewing my notifications.

Sne:
Open your Instagram, immediately!

I log into my Instagram, and my jaw drops as I look aty notifications. I have multiple DM's flooding in.

My phone is immediately snatched away from my hand... "Melokuhle!" I glare at him.

"You and I need to talk" He glances at me through the corner of his eye. "I'm listening" I turn to face him as he pulls up onto the driveway.

"Whatever happens in there, I want you to know that I'm here to protect you Olwethu and I won't let anyone hurt you" He focuses his attention on me.

"W-Wha-...W-What are you talking about?!" I clear my throat feeling my hand start to shake.

"You'll understand once we're inside" He steps out of the car walking towards my side. He opens the door and I grab my bag.

I place my hand in his as I get up closing the door behind me. I tighten my grip on his arm as we enter the house.

"Hiiiii Buhle!" His little sister beams as she runs up to us, standing in front of me.

"Hi Hlelo" I greet back as she holds up her arms, motioning for me to carry her.

I pick her up, securing her around my waist. "So now I'm invisible?" Melo asks as he leads me down the hallway.