12|REVEALED

"And then wena? Uvelaphi?" Sihle walks down the stairs

"And then wena? Uvelaphi?" Sihle walks down the stairs. "That's none of your business" I deadpan.

"Mhm.... So it's true" She shrugs. "What's true?" I raise an eyebrow. "Ukuthi uyajola" She mouths.

"I'm not" I truthfully say. "If you don't tell me where you're coming from I'll 'throw you under the bus' just like you did to Baba" She folds her arms.

"You wouldn't" I challange her. "Try me Melokuhle" She smiles. "I was with Olwethu" I say walking past her.

"Woah.... Wait. The Olwethu from school? Lea's ex friend? Olwethu with the glasses?" She gasps as I nod.

"Also stay away from Leandra, unless you want to end up in a container being shipped to Indonesia" I warn her.

"Lea and I have been friends ever since creche, I'm not ditching her because of you and what you've heard." She scoffs.

"Okay, Ungasho ukuthi angikutshelanga" I shrug. "You know, I always thought you were gay" I glare at her.

"I'm going to sleep" I walk away. "Heh" I hear her clap her hands, I ingore her as I walk up the stairs and into my room...

*

"Melokuhle, Vuka marn" I slowly open my eyes. "Ekuseni kanje kodwa ma-" She cuts me off.

"You went to be at 10 it's now 10, Vuka uyeke ubuvila" She walks out. I groan getting out of bed, heading into the bathroom and getting ready.

My phone starts ringing but then it dies down, maybe it was all in my head. I continue getting ready before walking back into the room.

"Bye Buhle" I walk into Hlelo laughing with my phone in her hand against her ear.

Whose Buhle?

"Hlelo. What are you doing with my phone?" I ask as I take it away from her.

"It was ringing so I answered it" She shrugs. "You were talking to a stranger?" I frown.

"No, her name's Buhle. She said she'd call you later" She answers with a grin. Who the hell is Buhle manje?

"Mama's calling you" She gets up and i grab my phone looking through my call log.