60

Author's POV

They stayed in the city for several weeks until AYuan felt comfortable running things by himself and the other companies got straightened away so that he could spend the rest of his pregnancy in Cloud Recesses. They want their children to be born there, in their home with their clan and family. "Lan Zhan we should start thinking of names for the babies. We should look through some websites that have baby names and see if there are any that we like. We can also look through the library at Cloud Recesses and see if there are any names we like from your ancestors."

Lan Zhan nods "We can do that, we can also contact your grandfather now that we have access to him and see if he can get us some names from your ancestors as well. These are our babies Wey Ying not just mine. Let's pick out names that will reflect this, names that we both like no matter where they come from."

Wey Ying grins at his husband "I like this idea, Lan Zhan, we can check both families and name them from these. I would like for them to have names that mean something to us instead of just random names."

They board the private plane and get settled for the trip back to Cloud Recesses. Wey Ying's energy levels have improved greatly since both AChao and Lan Zhan have been sharing energy with him. He looks healthier and happier; he has a beautiful glow and vitality to his skin. He looks around and doesn't see the attendant from last time and he smiles to himself.

He looks over at his husband and grins "I want spicy noodles once we are in the air Lan Zhan."

Lan Zhan smirks at him and nods "Fine, since you are now in your second trimester, and you haven't had any sickness and have done alright on spicy food so far you can have it. Let the attendant know when they come around."

He smiles "You hear that my babies we get spicy food!" he says as he rubs his now much larger belly.

AChao shakes his head "I don't know how you can eat such spicy food cousin?"

Wey Ying giggles "This is nothing, you should have tried my food before I got pregnant."

AChao's jaw drops "It was worse than what we had last night? I nearly choked to death." he says incredulously. 

Lan Zhan smiles "Wey Ying can eat food too spicy for most people, there is a chef whose whole restaurant is geared towards spicy food and he makes Wey Ying's food especially for him because nothing on the menu is spicy enough for him. The chef delights in seeing how spicy he can make the dishes and so far, he has not bested my Wey Ying in the spicy dishes he can eat."

Deng Chao shakes his head again "Seem like a masochist to me, all that pain for no reason, can you even taste the dishes when they are that spicy?"

Wey Ying nods "Yeah, I mean they don't lack flavor just because they have a lot of spice in them. They are very flavorful and usually very delicious. I like the taste of Sichuan peppers and he always puts in other spices and flavors to make it taste amazing."

Deng Chao looks at Lan Zhan in disbelief, he just shrugs "It's just how he is, he isn't allowed to eat anything that spicy right now it's not good for him or the babies, but I am letting him eat mildly spicy dishes once in a while."

AChao's jaw drops once again "That is mildly spicy?" he nearly yells.

Wey Ying nods and gets his noodles around thirty minutes into the flight and is dancing in his seat as he eats them. He is so happy that he can finally eat spicy food again that he almost can't stand it. He smiles and rubs his protruding belly as he eats.

The rest of the people on the plane watch him enjoying his noodles with similar looks on their faces. Most are smiling or grinning at the pregnant man happily eating away. One is still in disbelief that he can eat such spicy food.