44

**EXPLICIT CONTENT** MATURE READERS ONLY

Author's POV

Wey Ying watches Lan Zhan as he moves around their home, they have been here for five days now, and he is feeling much better. He hardly feels any pain at all in his newly healed body. His eyes stalk the object of his affection like a lion watching a gazelle, Lan Zhan's movements are graceful, his sinewy body moving easily as he completes his tasks. He doesn't know the eyes of a predator are tracking his every movement, waiting for the right moment to strike and take its prey.

Lan Zhan walks closer to Wey Ying and bends down to grab something that was dropped on the floor. Without warning Wey Ying pounces on him, he takes him down to the floor and lays his body on top of him. His lips slant over the man under him and he devours his mouth in a sinful kiss, that if witnessed would make the viewer blush. He pulls at Lan Zhan's shirt and pants until he has him naked underneath him.

He breaks the kiss and smiles down at his lover "If you won't give me what I want I'm taking it, Lan Zhan."

Lan Zhan looks at the beautifully flushed face of his husband and smirks then flips them over and tears the pants from Wey Ying's body. Now naked to his wandering eyes he licks his lips before searing Wey Ying's lips in a deep hungry kiss, he grabs his thighs and spreads them forcefully and without hesitation he rams his full length into his tight, wet heat causing both of them to groan in pleasure. He mercilessly pounds into his lover's body over and over, the man beneath him begging for more.

"Yes Lan er gege, harder, I need you so much, mmm." Wey Ying looks beautiful with his head thrown back and his soft lips calling to his husband to give him more of what he craves.

Lan Zhan driven to near madness with his sweet cries pistons in and out of his tight sheath, it's been too long and he cannot control his savage nature when it comes to making love to his mate. Sweat is pouring off of both of their bodies causing a delicious friction and salacious sliding effect as their bodies collide in a frenzy of lust, need and love.

Lan Zhan pounds into his Wey Ying with all of his pent-up desires, he grabs one of his legs and bends it giving him wider access to maneuver as his pace only speeds up, he feels himself growing harder as the tight sheath begins to pulse around his member as he moves in and out. He looks at the beauty below him and leans down sucking and nibbling at the neck of his lover, leaving a trail of love bites in his wake, claiming him for all to see. He raises back up and smiles as he sees the physical representation of his love painted on the delicate white skin of his husband's neck and shoulders.

Wey Ying's head is thrashing back and forth, his pants and moans nearly as loud as the slapping of skin on skin in the room. He is driven over the edge when his spot is hit perfectly "Lan er gege I'm coming, oh god, ah."

He releases between their bodies adding to the already slick skin, Lan Zhan's breathing changes as he feels his body tingle, he grabs Wey Ying's thighs, pulls him taut against him and pistons his hips in short powerful strokes. His length is milked by the quivering walls still in the throes of Wey Ying's orgasm, as he finds his own release. The orgasm hits him hard and causes him to gasp at its intensity, he shoves himself as deep as he can go and fills the channel with his seed.

He collapses on top of Wey Ying, both of them breathing heavily, their hearts hammering in their chests. They both needed this more than either of them even realized, craving the closeness that only this type of intimate embrace can give. Lan Zhan makes love to Wey Ying for the rest of the afternoon, dual cultivating and sharing not only their bodies but their energies, hearts and souls as well.

Wey Ying is one happy husband by the time their dinner is brought to them and the feeling of a deep connection and intimacy has been reestablished between them. Something he knew he had been missing but did not understand fully just how much until today.