Chapter 48

Hope you like this chapter it took me 2 weeks and I really tried to do my best let me know if there is anything I could fix or you think is funny.

...

Chapter 48: Oh hell nah

I feel like air. My body feels like I could just pass through a wall. I felt ghost like for a hot minute. I stare at dark ness, but the next moment I am watching my body reappear from whatever dust form I had been in. I watched as sounds of the trees and wildlife and the crunch of leaves under my feet and the cold metal of the hearing aids I had on. I look to my left watching Bucky doing the same, his body slowly reappearing from what looks like flakes.

"Bucky" Shouting his name as his head reappears. His entire body spins toward me as a look of fear washes over his body but I can tell he calms at the sight of me. He sprints and picks me up in his arms spinning me around. I giggle and tap his shoulder telling him to put me down.

"Were not dead" I exclaim.

"I cant believe it" He looks behind me and I turn trying to see what he is looking at or the lack of. I continue to search but we are the only ones left in the woods-. Were the only ones, where is everyone else.

"Where are the others" I pause, "where is loki"

"Where is Steve" he adds. I glance at the once dirty and mud covered patch where we fought thanos but find it was filled with grass.

"Bucky how long has it been" my voice slightly shakes. "Bucky we need to find people"

"Yeah" his voice is quiet.

"Come on" I grab his wrist and drag him behind me. I feel my muscles are tight, sore as I move around, over, and under objects while we head for the edge of the forest. I burst through the last of the trees pausing at the sight. I found the field that had bodys everywhere but looking at it, it was different, I saw nothing close to what was supposed to be there.

"What the hell" I whisper.

Sprinting now I start towards the palace of the Wakandian people. We stagger up to the front doors and see Okoye. I try to walk in but am stopped by some of the other guards. I bump into there outstretched spears.

"I need to get in there, I need to see T'challa." I say.

"You will not" One says will a low monotone voice. Getting frustrated I yell at the one person I know.

"Okoye" Her head spins around to face my shouting. She smiles seeing me. She was one of the friends and allie at the time of the battle but by brief introduction. I am not very close to her but she walks over to us.

"Hey so ummm I need to speak to T'challa"

"Well" she pauses nodding, "Why are you here Child"

"We woke up in the forest after Thanos's snap" I say in a rush. Considering my words she lets out a sigh.

"He was blipped you will have to speak to Shuri or the Queen." I nod.

"Shuri it is" Okoye lets out a small chuckle and leads us through the doors and down various halls and rooms all the way to where we could hear a string of curse words being yelled at a piece of technology. I giggle and walk in the door.

"Oh hello" Shuri says.

"What can I-" She gasps at the sight of us. "Wisty, your alive" She screeches. I nod and paces back and forth.

"So that must mean brother is still alive" her hand on her chin she walks back and forth again and again. She stops mid pace and turns to us again.

"Well what can I do for you"