Chapter 31

Chapter 31: who's in my brain?

-do you guys want me to add the number of words you read at the bottom of each chapter or no?-

Tony being his loquacious self, talked our ears off about what information Loki and I had descovered. Waking up to his yapping did not put me in a good, cheerful mood.

(Loquacious   =    adjective, tending to talk a great deal; talkative.)

Glaring at tony as I sat up on the chairs that lined the walls. Giving his a looked that said, you woke me up, now you must pay.

He looked frightened but kept his composer. Still glaring daggers at him, he continued his rant.

"I cant wait to eat pizza and pancakes and cookies when we get home. My stomach is so hungry."

"Besides find out that Tony is super hungry, what did the 2 of you find out while down there." steve questioned. I hadn't really thought about the information, yes I did hear it and it was in my head but it had not regesture, because of the fear of getting caught and taken back with them. A harsh shiver, made from fear makes its way down my spine.

"Well" I said trying to remember. I looked at loki who was waiting for me to start. He sighed,

"It was mostly on Wisty and her escape. Something about making it stronger, the serum or somthing..." he trailed off

"OH," I shout, "They said something about beating us to a pulp with the help of their new trainee or something like that." Looks of fear scattered across everyone's faces as they just stared at me in disbelief. It was not my fault, I was just the messenger of this information.

" do you have any idea on who this new person could be?" Steve asks.

"I don't, I didn't really get to hear much while I was in there. Honestly, it was all a blur." I say, with a sincere tone.

" seeing as we can't figure this out, why don't we take this back to the tower where we can figure it out there where we have more information at our hands" Tony says sarcastically, and with a major attitude. They are not knowing Tony has a point even though he may be extremely rude about it, he had a point.

It didn't take long before we had passed over all the beautiful landscaping, and the wind wished by the ships windows, creating a peaceful sound as we rode home. we got back to the tower and sat on the couch looking at one another. Not knowing what to say first.

" I'm sorry I didn't get enough info" I say, looking down into my lap as I had just failed the one thing I was supposed to succeed at.

"It is not your fault Wisty, you tried your best" nat says to me,

"I'm gonna go shower" I quickly stand and rush towards the exit and down the hall, slamming my door shut, sliding down the back of it. Holding back tears, as I could only think of the fact that I basically failed them, I didn't get enough of anything for them. I hated myself. I could feel my magic pulse, as  my emotions got worse and worse. Tears stream down my face landing in my lap as I sat in silence. My magic post harder I could feel it at the tips of my fingers. I continue to solve and felt that my magic was not only posting, but trying to protect me.

Looking at my palms, I noticed a dark, purple glow continuing to radiate off my hands. It was too much. I knew that they were mad, I knew that. With the sun surge, my powers spread like wildfire across my room, everything with the dark purple glow. It wasn't like the hue I experienced in the shadow room. Or as I'd like to call it, it was more like everything else was purple. Not my vision, but the actual object itself. What was happening, what did I do? I heard the speaker sound above me.

"Mis, Wisty, what was that" the ai spoke. I shook my head knowing it could see me.

"Tony stark was contacted about the power surge in your room. He is on his way"

"No no no no no please dont contact him, I dont know what's happening, I need...I dont know"

"Sorry Mis but he is already almost here" Urgh, I scream, letting out my anger. A knock sounded behind my back as I felt the vibrations run through me. I hear a muffled voice.

Tony's pov.....

I rushed towards the kids room, after getting the notification from Jarvis. I am looking at her door, a purple mist rushing from the underside of her door. I move through the mist as it dissipates into the air. I knock and hear no responds.

"Jarvis what does it look like in their"

"Sir the room looks purple and she is awake. But sir I would advise you to leave her be for a moment. Her energy vitals are not stable."

"I understand that JARVIS but I need to see her, she is like a kid to me, I cant let her do this alone." I retort.

"Neither can I" I hear a sinister voice behind me say, I whirl and come face to face with Loki, standing behind me, a concerned look on his face.

I step towards the door and knock again. But still no response.

(sorry this pov change was short)

Wisty pov...........

I hear more voices, I cant quite make out any words, except for the occasional Jarvis. I fell a knock at the door again. I cant face them, not like this, not with what I had.....Tony would kill me.

I got up, make my way or to my bed and laided face down on the white sheets. The door banged open, who ever it was must have kicked it down.

"Wisty" Tony's worried voice shook with anxiety, I looked up and into his eyes.

"Your eyes" loki, who was standing not to far from tony, said. I didi notice the burning behind my eyes until someone had mentioned it. I ran to the bathroom terrified. I looked into the purple hued mirror and saw, my blue eyes were replaced with a bright glowing purple iriss'. I looked back at tony, returning to the main part of my room.

"What have I done" I whisper softly. Loki just shakes his head, closing the gap between the three of us. He wrapped his strong arms around me as I just stood there. Tears stained my cheeks and I had no words left to say. I was for once in my life scared for what I was becoming. Not even while I was in hydra was I scared but now, I had people I cared about, I had people I would die for. I don't want to be the reason someone dies.