Chapter 35

Chapter 35: where is he?

'Want to come eat with us?' he enunciates every word, like I am some kind of child. I nod, giving him a glare.

'What is that about' Bruce asks loki as I walk by. Obviously I dont see loki's reply, but I walk into the elevator, waiting for the 2 slow older men to join me. I click the button and we ascend as the 2 men enter the contraption. I feel the elevator pulse when we reach our floor. I walk out and see the full team for the first time in weeks, maybe a month or too. Both Nat and Clint run and hugs me, tight. I feel the vibrations of their chest as they talk but not being able to hear makes things, maybe just a bit hard to HEAR. Bruce walks by and to the corner of the room.

Facing Nat, 'Glad your here' she says.

'Thank you' I sighn to her. Loki coming up behind me placing his hand in the smoll of my back.

"She says thank" he translates.

"What is she doing with her hands brother" thor comments.

"Sign Language my dear brother, she learned it and now will be using it to communicate" loki expresses. The team seems to nod, I look around but cant find tony, he walked with us to the elevator and to our floor, but I dont remember him getting of with us.

'Where is tony' I ask loki

'I dont know dear, let me ask'  "where is tony" loki turns.

"He has been down in his lab for a while now, he barely has left it since Wisty lost her hearing" Bruce says softly. Loki translates to me, I nod and walk back towards the elevator, not finally having the excuse to not eat and find tony to make sure he is okay.

"Where do you think you are going missy" loki says andgrabs my wrist. Huffing I look at his eyes and silently plead him. The handsome man infront of me just shakes their head.

'Your not getting out of eating W. I. S. T. Y.' he signs out my name. I strut over to the table, grab a plate, shove food on it and eat it at my place around the table. The team starts to join me but still no tony. What is he doing down there? I questions internally.

-Sorry it is really short, I am coming out of a writers block :) -