Chapter 13

Chapter 13:
Chapter name: why

"You know what I am done, Why would you do that"

Loki looks taken aback. He opens his mouth, but shuts it again.

"I am not staying quiet any longer", "On the roof why would you just leave like that" I say growing with anger.

"Because I messed up you didn't want to, ya know, and I did so I left"

"And you think that makes everything better because all it did was make everything worse. I spend most of my nights thinking of what I could of done better to get you to stay that night, but you keep avoiding me like nothing happened and you leave everytime I see you" I voice, tears wanting to prick the corners of my eyes but I shove them deep down.

"I have been so stressed with the whole power thing, Loki I just got my powers and this whole thing is not making anything better"

"I have never done this before so I didn't know what to do" he whispers back

"That doesn't mean you need to leave"

"I was running from a mistake"

"But was it really a mistake Loki, was it or did you just think it was cause to me it wasn't and I can't believe you would think that I didn't want to, Quite frankly it is insulting, I don't understand why you would do that to me"

"It fucking hurt son of a bitch" he looks down at my words

"I hope you know that"

A couple moments later.

It seems to Don on him that this isn't about that she didn't want to kiss but that he left after and didn't hear her.  He seems to make a quick second decision. He came close quickly and fast, grabbing me by the waist and shoving his lips on mine hard and passionate.

-sorry I know it is short but look it's happening, low key, I was trying to make a slow burn but it was not happening. Ok bye bye yall—--