Chapter 12

An extra chapter today for y'all :)

Chapter 12: Party time again, ugh

It has been about 3 months since the party and I have gotten closer with loki and have hung out with him alot. I also have had a lot of training, I got even better with my daggers. I had been to a couple parties now and had hung out with loki for most of them because the other got extremely drunk to the point of collapse. I loved the time I spent with loki, we talked abotu stars, and planets he had been to, we talked about his life on asgard and what he grew up knowing. I had to say,.....I caught feelings but what was I supposed to do. I was having the best time of my life. Tonight was another party of Tony's. It was close to halloween so of course Tony made it a costume party.

I walked up to Loki's room and knocked on the door.

"Yes" he said with a smile as his eyes landed on me.

"You know tony's party tonight?"

"How could I not" he chuckled

"Well, ..." I wanted to ask him to dress up with me, like a couples costume, but not a couple, even though I wanted it to be.

"Wit, spit it out" oh yeah, forgot to say that he has a nickname for me. Wit, it was cute. He also called me darling but that was rare.

"Well i was wondering if you wanted to costume with me" I stated. He looked like he was thinkin for a minute before nodding at me.

"Yes, what do you want to dress up as?"

"I really dont know, what was your thought?"

"I hadn't thought of anything, maybe......." I was trying to think of something, If I took the dye out of my hair we could dress up as the little mermaid.

"The little mermaid"

"But you dont have red hair"

"Ok so technically I dont this is just my dyed hair, I remember them dyeing it so it wound't be such a distraction to the team members when I was with hydra"

He looked, I couldn't tell honestly.

"Id there a way you can take it out by magic?" at this point I knew loki had his powers yes they were danpend but they did work.

"I could try but I could not promise anything" he said thoughtfully

"That is all I ask" I said joyfully.

"I will wear a dress with sequins on it and you can just condur yourself a constum I prosume" I commented

"I can indeed"

"Good I will see you soon to attempt to take this dye out" I turned and skipped down the hall towards Nats door.

I knock and knocked till she answered.

"Yes" she said with annoyance.

"I have tea" That was all I had to say before I was grabbed and sat down on her bed as she did her hair.

"Spill"

"Well you know how tonight is a costume party"

"Yes"

"Well I asked loki if he would dress up with me and guess what"

"What"

"He said yes!!!" I squealed, so I might not have just had a little crush, I was over the moon for him.

"Yay" she exclaimed.

"Are you going with clint" I teased her.

"Yes, we are"