Chapter 4

Chapter 4: too many

I was pulled from a spot by the blonde headed boy. And was told to sit down on the table.

" I see your up"

The man in the business suit said. you look straight in his eyes didn't say anything, and just stared. You had no words to form, no thoughts just that you didn't want to be near Hydra again. Maybe that was obvious, at least to you, but, these people couldn't be trusted. (Sorry I did it again my bad back to how it is supposed to be written in my bad)..... With zero brain power left in me I decided to keep my mouth shut and not say anything. That would be the best, you wouldn't say anything that would change their view of you, nothing would make the situation worse if I didn't talk.

"not a talker I see"

I still just stared.

"We're not here to hurt you"

The blonde headed boy said. He looked kind, I still didn't trust him, but he looked kind. My head started to hurt as the businessman bombarded me with questions

"Do you know how you got here, What's your name, Do you have Powers, How long have you been trapped, How old are you......"

The blonde boy kept trying to keep the man in the suit from stressing you out. He failed, but I wasn't gonna let that show. I will show no vulnerability in front of these men, I have no idea what they can do so let's not give them any ideas.

"Stop bombarding her with questions, Ton

(Nat) "he has a point, Tony, if you keep poking at her and questioning her you'll get nowhere."

A lady not much taller than you were, with gorgeous, short, red hair, in a black leather suit. She was well shaped: very curvy, beautiful woman. She looks strong independent, and overall a bad ass.

The blonde one side as he leaned against the counter in front of me. With his fingers on the bridge of his nose, looking displeased with the so-called Tony, man.

He then turned to me, with apologetic, looking in his eyes, and said I'm sorry for my friend. He's a little, Crazy. That's putting it nicely.

Tony kick the blonde boys shin, and the boy laughed.

"Let me start over, I'm Steve"
The man said, he pointed towards the young beautiful lady next to him, and said

"This is Natasha, over there is Bruce."

The nerdy brunette in the corner, waved with a small smile on his face.

"And I am Thor. "

The taller blonde boomed, with a dumb grin on His face. Out stretching his hand. I flinched, not knowing what he was gonna do, Was he gonna hurt me.

——-now what will happen next idk——