Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Dinner

I was staring out the window for a long time. Long enough that tony walked back into the room.

"Knock knock, hey kid, if your still up for dinner we are just about to eat. Are you up for it?" I looked towards him a smile plastered on his face. "Sure" I slowly start to stand, following him as he travels through the hallway and to the room I saw earlier. I realise that everyone was wait for me to eat, I become super uncomfortable as everyone stares at me as I sit down next to Tony, a blank seat across from me. Time passes and I have not said a single word or touched my food, I didn't know if I was allowed. I noticed a couple new people join us as we all ate. A tall boy with dark hair and a metal arm and a women that sat on the other side of tony, I assumed it was his wife he mentioned earlier, Pepper maybe? Everyone started to finnish and leave the table. I was still sitting and watching the few others that were left when tony leaned over and whispered.

"You havent touched your food. Is it not good? I can make something else if it's not to your taste"

I shook my head at his worried face, and in a small voice I said

"I didnt think I could touch it. I didn't think i was allowed to eat it, one thing I remember from before you lot found me was I sometimes could only look at my food and never touch it as punishment" I said as a memory flooded back to me. I couldn't remember much but only a couple were left, most of which were memories of how they would torcher me.

Tony looked in disbaleafe as I told him this and took my hand and told me looking directly in my eyes.

"You are not there anymore, you are here with us, I dont know what happened before we found you but You can eat as much as you want here please dont feel like you are a prisoner."

I only nodded at his words and picked up the fork and took 6 bites before I was full. So I slowly stood up and grabbed my plate and put it in the fridge and left heading back towards my room.

I got to my room and looked at the pile of clothes that laid on my messy white sheeted bed. A little note lay on top of the pile. I picked it up and read;

I thought you might need some PJ's

-natasha

I smiled and put the note on the black desk by the door and walked back over to the clothes that still lay on top of my bed and waddled over to the bath room to shower and change. I got out of the nice hot shower after 10 minutes of trying to figure out how it worked. I slid out of the dark grey towel that quicidently was the same color as the walls. I dried myself off and pulled on the darkgreen Pajamas that Natasha had given to me for the night. Brushed my teeth, looking in the mirror noticing my pale skin, I hadnt seen myself in years so this was a shock to remember what i looked like, with my bright blue eyes and dyed light brown hair and ghost-like pale skin.

I turned and walked over to my bed and sat down pulling the covers over me. I looked out my giant windows and saw the beautiful city scape lights shining through many windows in the looming skyscrapers that were littered around and with the night sky looking so comforting and relaxing. I laid down and fell right to sleep not in a tube full of ice this time.

The next morning I was awakened by natasha and pepper bursting through my door and yelling at me to wake up. I felt so comfortable, the people and the environment was so kind and welcoming and I started to wonder weather or not I should have doubted them. My eyes still heavy with sleep I stumbled as they yanked me from my warm bed and over to the bathroom as they tossed a outfit at me and said to put it on. It only hitting my face as they threw it. I shut the door, got changed and met them outside my door. Pepper handed me a pair of Flip Flops and practically dragged me to the elevator and down to the garage as they continued to pull me and sit me down in one of tony's many cars I had guessed.

It was excruciating as they dragged me to every shop in the mall and every outlet they could find. And made me try on everything. They also took me furniture shopping and bought Items for my room and what we all thought would look amazing with the already asthetic that was already going on. This all took about 4 hours. Maybe 8 if I had not begged to go home and put this stuff up. They had gotten me so many clothes and furniture that I had 4 different carts just to carry the stuff to the car. I didnt think it would all fit but with both Pepper's and Natasha's brains they managed to get everything into tonys car and have just enough space for me to sit, not comfortably but a place to sit. We arrived home and took 5 trips from the garage up to our floor and then all the way to my room and  un loaded everything. I filled most of my shelves in my closet with the clothes we had bought leaving a little space for new Items along the way. We even had a spot to put a gorgeous dress that pepper had insisted on buy along with matching heels and bag. The dress was a pretty, forest green, with a pair of nude and black heels, with a black hand bag to match.

Laying out all of the decorations we had acumulated on the floor of my room. We put up the fairy lights, shelves, bulletin board, fake plants here and there, a couple of new pillows (keeping the white sheets), a couple Items for the bathroom and black curtain that hung for asthetic resons as Natasha had call it around the window. Minutes later though she took it down saying that we could leave it and it would have a better look to it. The fairy lights strung across the end of my metal bed frame. And some along the bottom of my desk and the tops of my closet shelves. It all felt like a dream, but All of this took us another 4 hours including putting the clothes away. It was dark by the time I was done and they had left. I jumped into a pair of Pj's not having enough energy to shower. I laided in my new bed staring out the window like the night before and fell right asleep.

-sorry I know it was longer then the others but I just had so much to say, and I am righting this at 9:56 at night, not too late but pretty late, I hope it is good. Let me know what you want to see in the future. I am done now