Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Game time

I rush up the last set of stairs from the top floor to the roof. Nat right behind me.

"Sooo, are you and loki.." She says stopping me, half way to the ship.

"Freinds, yes" She eyes me up and down at my answer. I roll my eyes.

"Nat I would tell you if we were more then friends" I lied.

"Really-"

"Girls no time for chatter, we have a mission" Steve yells interrupting Nat.

With a huff, both nat and I trudge onto the ship. The door closes behind us as steve starts to talk.

"So here is the plan, Tony, bruce and clint will take the west perimeter, Me and Nat will get the north part. Bucky and Wisty will get inside and take the information loading it onto this flash drive and get out. Nothing more, nothing less. This is important everyone." Steve finally finished his speech, I shut my eyes as I sat onto one of the bench seats that lined the walls.

(time skip)

Moments later we arrived at the Hyrda base.

"Alright, lets go"

"Lets kick some ass" I shout over steve, he turned to look at me.

"Watch your language"

The team laughed. We all walked out and onto the grass.

"Come on Wisty" busky says towards me. I follow him along the side of the building to a side door.

"Wisty" I heard tony say over the comms

"Yes"

"I want you to try and do your whole invisible thingy,"

"Ok, but you do remember i wont be able to hear anything right" I remind him

"Yes, Bucky will show you the way, just try and....*grunts* *a blasting sound happens* you know what I am trying to say"

"You got it tony"

I turn back to bucky, he waves me over and pulls the unlocked door open. We rush behind a counter in the large room, I see a couple troups run past, likely going to fight off the others outside. Bucky points to the hallway, I nod, not really know what he was say and kind of just going with what he was doing.

"Everyone get into your positions, the avengers are attacking, I repeat we are under attack." A loud male voice says from around the corner. Footsteps can be hear walking away as I watch the shadow of this man walk away. I look to bucky and nod. Him and I run out the room an to the left. We pass doors and door, we run to the end of the hall and take a sharp right. We continue running until we reach another large room. I kick the door in and run to one of the open computers. I look through the files, clicking everything I can before I shove in the flash drive and click download. A bar appears in the middle of the screen, it says in big bright green letters, download 1% complete.

"PPPPSSSTTTTT, bucky, its downloading."

"Good-"

"Over there", a female voice says, "The avengers have infiltrated the building-" she couldn't get another word out before bucky slammed her body into the wall with such force that she went lifeless on the ground a pool of blood around her head.

"How much longer" bucky demanded.

Looking back over to the screen, The green letters have turned a autum orange and read, Download 54% Complete.

That didn't take long, I mumbled.

The sound of running botts filled the air, bucky turned to the door again. He ran out and I could hear gun shots following,