Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Party

Chapter 11: Party

"And what is this new Idea?"

"I want to take you on a mission and see what you can do in the field. It might jog your memory is you get into combat with someone for real."

"I mean it might, I will try but I dont have anything to wear"

He grins, "I have been working on something, but its not done so youll have to wait" he says with a giggle.

"Is all you had to tell me" tapping my foot.

"Yess, I think so." There was a pause "OH wait, theres a party tonight and you have to be there" I give a small salut. I turn to leave,

"Dress fancy wisty"

"I will stark"

I slowly walk back to my bed room, I get there and I have 2 people waiting for me, 2 of which were not there to begin with. Loki was gone, and in his place was Pepper and Nat.

"You ready" Nat smiles.

"For what?"

"We have to get ready, for the party. Only have 4 hours" I look over at the clock on my bed side table, 5:37pm.

"We are doing your hair and makeup" Pepper says with a matter a fact tone.

"Okay, what do you want me to do"

"Get in the shower" I nod and run towards the shower stripping and jumpping in.

"What is your favorite color" Pepper screams over the shower water.

"Green, why" I yell back

"Just shower" Nat retorts,

"Can you walk well in heals"

"I guess" I shout back at Nat.

"Hurry up"

"I am going as fast as I can" I finish and dry off, putting on a pair of black lace underwear and pull on a matching bra.

"Put this on" Pepper tells me and shoves a forest green long dress into my hands.

"And these" she places a pair of black heels ontop of the pile in my hands.

"Ok" Not knowing what else to say I slip into the dress and heels.

The dress was a long form fitting dress, the straps were off the shoulder and there was a slit in the dress, it was flowy at the bottom and tight at the top. It made my chest very pretty. I had tall black heels. I was pushed into my desk chair that had been brought into my bathroom and placed infront of my mirror. I was sitting there for who knows how long.

"You're done" Nat said as she and pepper finished tugging my hair and sotting makeup onto my eyes. I turn to face the mirror.

"Wow" I looked beautiful, my hair was in a messy bun with peices hanging out the side of it. It was curled, my dress and heels just made me smile.

"Your turn" I said smuggly

Hours later it was around 7:16, nat and me were done, Pepper was still getting ready. She only had to put on her dress and heels. I had practiced with supervision walking in heels.

Nat had on a black skin tight dress with high black heels, Pepper had on a white dress with a pair of nude heels.

"Girl we are almost late" nat said to pepper as she was tieing her heels.

"Ok ok I am ready lets go." We all wlaked to the elevator and took it up to the 46th floor.

We arrived at around 8:15.

"Ladies, your late, but fashionably" tony says kissing Pepper on the lips.

"Thank you"

"Come on lets get a drink" Nat said to me, I looked at her and giggled.

"Nat I cant drink, I'm not 21"

"Oh, well I am going to get a drink have fun" she turns and heads for the bar.

I look around and see loki standing in the corner with a suit on. I walk over to him and smile.

"Hello fancy seeing you here" I say to him

"Your very funny" he says rolling his eyes. I thought I caught a hint of a smile.

"What aren't you drinking with the rest of the group?"

"I'm not 21"

"Oh I see"

"What was this party even for"

"Tony really just has parties whenever he likes"

"I see"

We sat there talking for a while. I watched as the rest of the team partied and danced. They looked so happy.

"So you really don't know anything about your past"

"Not really" I say looking up at him.

"Did you end up finishing your book?"

"I did"

"Do you know what your reading next"

"No but I have a list"

We stood in uncomfortable silence. The rest of the team was so drunk that barley any of them could walk. I was watching them and laughing as they stumbbled around.

"Come with me" he grabs my wrist and draggs me to the elevator leaving all my drunk friends behind and stepping tinto the elevator with Loki. We arrive at the roof, a place i have never been yet.

"This is my favorite spot to sit"

I look around the large roof with the giant 'H' on the ground. He leads me to the edge of the roof. He sits down and stares out at the sky. I sit next to him as the cool air starts to take effect. I shiver as my butt hits the cold hard roof.

"I have heard about asguard but I dont know much" I say softly as I look into the stars that shine so brightly in the city skyline.

"It was beautiful" he looks longingly at the sky.

"It was a dream, better then this place."

"It sounds, unreal"

He went on and on about asgard as the night passed. He kept looking at the sky, I wanted to know what he was thinking. I sat with him for hours and talked about asgard.

"I know that the others may not like you that much but I think your pretty cool, coming from a place such as asgard and having such a loving brother and I know your past wasn't great but I think your a good person" I tried to tell him what I was thinking but it came out in a jumbled mess.

"Mhm" he says

I shiver and look at him, "I am going to go to bed, I had so much fun and,...I would love to do this again." I smile at him.

"I probbally should head to my room as well let me walk you there"

"Thank you" He walked me to my room as him and I sat in a comfortable silence.

"Thank you again" I say to him, having to look up because of his height.

"Your very welcome" he smiles back. I hug him, out of impulse, I gave a small short hug and turned into my room before I could tell what is reaction was. Shutting the door I clean my makeup off, shower and fall fast asleep on my bed.

-hope you guys are enjoying, let me know if y'all want smut later on down the road :) bye for now-