Chapter 20

Chapter 20: not ready

I hear the avengers arrive back at the tower. I scramble up and await for Wisty to walk through the doors. I was ready to sit with her in the white sheets of her bed and read together cuddling all night long, I missed her.

Tony walks in, teary eyed. I look deep at him, I search his wet eyes, finding anger.

I look at the rest of the team, I find tears in all of their eyes. I even look at my brother, his eyes too are wet with recents tears.

I scan the area in search of Wisty to find she is not here.

"Brother,..." thor starts

"Where is Wisty" I say, a hit of panic could be heard but at the moment I dont care.

"Brother......she was taken..." He looks down at his feet. My mouth open in shock.

"By hydra.." he finishes, a sob could be heard from Tony, who had walked all the way to the door way leading to the bedrooms.

"We have to find her" Nat chimes in, wiping the tears from he eyes.

"Where do we start"

"We normally have trackers in our coms so lets check there first" steve chimes

"Then lets go." we all rush to tonys lab. Bruce pulls up the tracking system.

(time skip)

We have been sitting in the lab for a day and a half now not finding anything. I felt my self lose hope as he sat there not knowing what else we could do.

A beeping sound starts coming from the system on the table of the lab. Bruce runs over to the system and clicks some buttons before gasping, he crouches, covering his eyes as he lets out a quiet sob. Hopeful I teleport to the system looking at the red dot on the screen.

"Bruce.. What does this mean" I look over at Bruce, still on the floor. I felt tears behind my eyes, but forced them down, I looked back at the device, having a idea of what it was on the screen.

"Its her" he manages to squeak out. I nod and teleport to her bedroom. I look around and ball up in her bed, smelling her sweet scent. I feel tears start to flow down my cheeks, I dont stop them however. I let them fall, we found her. I clung to the sheets not wanting to know what they were doing to her. Now all we had to was get her back safe.

"I miss you" I croak out.

"I love you Wisty"

—-sorry this is a short chapter yall but I need to get this out—----