Chapter 17

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out but yeah

Chapter 17: morning sights

My eyes flutter open. The sun streaming through the windows as I try to sit up. I get pulled back down by a pair of strong arms. I look up and see loki there, he stayed. He really stayed.  I snuggled back into the warmth created over the night on his skin.

"Good morning Darling" he's voice filled with sleep.

"Good morning loki" I smile.

"What time is it" I turn to grab my phone off my night stand. I turn it over and look at the time plastered on the screen.

"7:26"

"Too early" he grumbles, I giggle

"Just go back to bed with me" I shake my head still giggleing and eventually lay back down with him as he had asked and sit listening to his heart beat. I am about to drift into sleep, I hear a knocked at the door. Loki is up in seconds, sitting up. I glance at him panicked. He twists his hands after saying, "I'll be in my room". He is gone, his green magic taking him across the hall.

"Come in" I say with my best sleepy voice. Thor bursts in.

"Have you seen my brother"

"Last time I saw him was in his room last night" I lie

"I just checked"

"I dont know what you want me to tell you thor"

"Its okay Lady Wisty"

He comes closer,

"By the way, I Have a extreme feeling, Lady Wisty that my brother likes you. Do you by chance feel the same for him?"

I smile, "I don't know thor what are your thoughts"

"I think so"

I raise my right eyebrow with a smirk on my face trying to get across the message of that he had the right idea. His smile widens and turns on his asgardian heel leaving towards lokis room.

"Thank you Lady Wisty"

"Your welcome thor" He closes the door behind him and goes to find loki. Glancing towards the window I see the sun start to drift into my room.

I am sitting there for a while as I can still hear the faint voices of Thor and Loki chatting in his room.

(30 minutes later)

"Hello love" I turn to find loki in his normal asgardian clothing.

"How was thor"

"Horrible" loki eyerolls

"It couldn't have been that bad could it?"

"No but it is my brother,......he is always annoying, especially now that a little bridy told him, they have feelings for a certain snake, as he put it" I laugh hard, tears start to prick my eyes and my face become so sore with the amount of laughing and smiling I am doing.

"Really..."

"You know what is the worst part. Well........not worst but annoying part,"

"Wha-"

"He is horrible at keeping secrets" he cuts me off.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"He could spill this to the team"

"So what, they wont believe him"

"They might, over us, they will believe him"

"I dont know Loki" I was grabbed behind by his strong arms, and pulled flush against him. Loki resting his chin on the top of my red hair.

"Wisty" he whispers. He pulls his face into the crook of my neck. His warm breath hitting my neck, sending shivers up my spine and manifesting butterflies in my stomach. His nose cold on my skin.

"Mhm" I hum, closing my eyes as he holds me.

He doesn't say anything back as he moves his hands down the my hips, letting him hands rest on them. We start to sway back and forth slowly. My back against him chest, the soft pitter patter of new found rain on my window, it was like I was in a dream, His breath stilling hitting my neck.

"Loki"

He hums back in response. I turn in his arms, he places his head back into the crook of my neck. I smile at his cuteness. He pulls me even closer if that was even possible. I wrap my arms around his chest, his hold tightens on me. Turning my head I kiss his jaw. Loki picks his head up to look into my eyes.

"Yes" he says in a soft whisper. I look at his lips for just a moment before looking back at his eyes.

"We should probably get to breakfast"

Nodding, he leans down, kissing my cheek. His hands slide almost to my ass but he lets go before it gets there.

"Lets go, darling"
I straide over to the door right behind loki, he swings open the door and walk out. I follow closely behind him. Gliding into the room, I see the team sitting around the kitchen Island, only thor and bruce were not sitting with the team, bruce was expected as he mostly stayed in the lab, but thor was not so normal, he was always with the group.

"Wisty" Steve said,

"Get over here, we need you" I blanched at loki before heading to Steves side.

"Alright, so We know that hydra is in the bunker over here." Steve points to the red 'X' on the map laid out on the kitchen Island.

"I need everyone to scout out the outside of the building. Wisty your coming too. Get changed and meet us all at the ship"

"Sure thing" I run through the hall and into my closet, I strip and put on my uniform. A knock sounded at my room door.

"Hold on" I shout. But my door opens anyways, I hear shuffling outside the bathroom door.

"Give me 2 seconds" I shout again. I finnish putting on my uniform and open the door. I see Loki standing there.

"Hey" I stand there awkwardly.

"Hi, I wanted to say good luck before you left"

"Thanks, I will be back soon"

"I know you will" he said in a soft voice. Looking into my eyes.

I look up into his green eyes. He leans in and gives me a soft kiss. I grab his shirt to pull him in closer. His hands slide to my waist. My hands let go, traveling up to his black raven hair. I hear a noise from him, but it was too soft to tell if it was a words or just a sound. I pull back and kiss his cheek.

"I have to go." He shakes his head in understanding. His hands fall from my body and I walk out the room.

"I love you.." Loki breaths, but I am too far away to hear him, my head already in game mode.