33. Battle of the Preggos

Photo Made with Bing AI

May 30th, 2012
5:04 PM

Beacon Hills, California

   It was the last day of school for the seniors today, and Stiles didn't leave campus, just wanting to walk the halls. He would officially graduate from this school in just an hour, and this wasn't just his heightened emotions. He was like this with every school, from daycare to pre-k, elementary school, middle school, and now High School. Stiles didn't like growing up much because he didnt like change.

   Stiles' dream was to be an FBI agent, but now he can't because he will be the father of 7 in just a couple of months. He doesn't know what to do with his life but still knows he will attend college. It will be online most of the time. He doesn't want to commit on just going in person because he knows he wouldn't want to be away from his kids for long.

   "Stiles!" Ryder smiled, appearing out of nowhere seemingly, scaring the absolute shit out of Stiles, Ryder and Stiles honed the same characteristic, personality type, and ADHD. It wasn't a surprise so much as confusion when they found out Ryder had turned into a were-cheetah. Deaton said they were rare and primarily frequented in the savanna or safari shape-shifters.

   "Shit, what?" Stiles clutched his chest.

   "Sorry... I can't help it. I just run fast," Ryder said as if he hadn't noticed. Cheetahs in the animal kingdom could run 75 mph, but they are the faster runners in the supernatural world. They can reach up to 275 or even 300, surpassing a Vampire's 250 mph. "My other father, he is expanding. He is going to open up a fourth restaurant here! That way, he can fly back and forth from Connecticut to here,"

   "Really? Thats great. I told you this wouldn't affect Dad and your relationship," Stiles smiled.

   "Yeah... I hope Noah won't mind,"

   "He doesn't. I talked about it with him. he is glad that Harrison was there for you for 15 years, making sure Courtney took good care of you," Stiles said, and they both froze.

   "I wonder where she is..." Ryder sigh.

   "Nowhere that she will be able to hurt you two," Scott said. He walked with Derek, Allison, Chris, Melissa, and Noah. Scott and Derek had been trying to get along more lately, as Scott needed more mentoring as the alpha of three newborn wolves.

   "Ry," Stiles looked up at his brother and nodded toward his father, then Ryder remembered what they were talking about.

   "Oh, Hey, Noah... Since Stiles will be moving out in a couple of months, I was wondering if you would like it if I moved in with you," Ryder asked, and the Sheriff chuckled.

   "Thank you, son, but I know this is just Stiles being worried about me. Plus, you two need to move in together. It's very important for you two to bond. Though of course, you can move in with me if you want to," Noah said, and Ryder looked at Stiles. He wanted to get to know his father, but he wanted to move in with Stiles more. He was so ready to not live with grown-ups anymore.